1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[590] MY VERY OWN DEFENCE

Discussion in 'Building Critiques' started by johnypineda, Mar 2, 2013.

1. johnypineda

johnypineda Catapult Fodder

[​IMG]

THIS IS A SIMPLE DEFENCE

3 WORKSHOPS
    HARD TO GET IN
    AND ANTI-BOMB JUMPERS

added build number

2. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Man why do people hate bombs jumpers so much? You could completely stop us with a tall column of blocks, adding 50 spikes to your buildings just make us feel bad.

3. SIMPLE?

I doubt anyone has the time to make this in the heat of battle, try aiming for a SIMPLER structure.

-Relentless-, Bammboo and rocker2 like this.
  4. Jim_Dale

Jim_Dale Arsonist

Simple my sweet patootie
    • Overkill top. Too many spikes, you only need one layer of spikes and one layer of trapbridges.
    • Wayyyy too resource heavy. The entire goddamn thing is too resource heavy
    • Worst ground spiketrap I've ever seen. Generally you never want to give an enemy a way to get inside your tower, at all.
    • Too much door stacking. Stacked doors, more than two in a row, greatly slow down your team. And won't keep the enemy out that much longer.

inactive_account and Bammboo like this.
  5. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

1. Resource heavy.
    2. It'd take forever to build.
    3. This is in no way simple.
    4. There's too many doors and trap bridges.
    Overall, it's not something you'd build in a game.

6. DubstepMonkey

DubstepMonkey Horde Gibber

Cons: Way to much resources, thats enough resources it could make me full for a year, too many spikes must equal 1000 stone do many team doors.
    Pros: I guess it stops bomb jumpers :|

BTW IF THIS IS YOUR SIMPLE Defence, i would absolutely love to see your advanced defence tower.

7. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

I think that it uses far to many resources and the traps and spikes on the top are just wasted because you can hardly bomb jump over it any way.

8. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

If someone sheild bashes you or you take a enemy bomb into that tower as your own, it will most likely kill you, therefor taking up your spawns, not the other teams. One bomb and your spike pit can become a digging hole for the enemy. Recauses heavy, and needs spots for archers to shoot without risking their lives to get to the bed.

Conquerer likes this.