1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[590] Simple Tunnel Trap

Discussion in 'Building Critiques' started by Alaiscool, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Alaiscool

Alaiscool Arsonist

:D So I was messing around in a public server with alot of tunnels. I made a small trap that seemed to work quite well from both sides :D
    Pros:
    Cheap
    Nearly bombproof
    Fast to build
    Works Both ways

Cons:
    Evil builders will break spikes and it wont work
    If a team mate decides to jump near the spikes they will take 1 heart of damage
    Will not work if the doors are open.

Here it is.
    Tunnel trap.PNG

CrystalClear and DubstepMonkey like this.
  2. DubstepMonkey

DubstepMonkey Horde Gibber

A very nice efficient trap! i haven't properly tried it out yet. but i've seen a few people making some. This is good if you have enemy lines down your tunnel! I will tell you my results soon about this nice trap!

3. Alaiscool

Alaiscool Arsonist

The blood there is when one of my team mates decided to ride a pogo stick near spikes
    remember to include the mini bomb chute it makes it last alot longer!

4. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

delete the bottom trap bridge, its useless and wastes resource. otherwise it's O.K.

5. Force

Force Shark Slayer

Seen this before, its a tried and tested tunnel trap that has been built countless times by different builders. So basically there's nothing new in this thread.

Jackard likes this.