1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

7 Days to die

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Porti, Apr 1, 2014.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Porti

Porti Ballista Bolt Thrower

7 days to die
    Story

In the year 2034 nuclear attacks have decimated the Earth and the remaining population is infected by an unknown virus. The infected die within 7 days and soon reanimate becoming blood-thirsty zombies. No one believed it; nobody expected it and nothing can stop it! You are a survivor in Navizgane County Arizona, a rare Eden in a world of devastation. Ironically, the Apache word “Navezgane” means Killer of Monsters, and kill you will as you fight, scrap, craft, salvage and fortify your way to survive looking for the truth behind what really happened.
    7 Days to Die is an open world, voxel-based, sandbox game blending the best elements of FPS, Survival Horror, RPG and Tower Defense style games.
    In this game you must survive attacking hordes of zombies. There is a lot of items to craft and to find in a lot of different locations. you must care about your hunger, thirst and life. At night better to stay in the place hardly available for zombies, because they are faster and its a lot of them.

TheDragon253 likes this.
  2. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I snatched up a cracked version of the game (I believe when it was in it's first stages of development... or was it second stage.. cant remember)... since there wasn't any damn demos around and played some of that game... (Deleted it afterwards... I just needed it for the demo experience.)

Holy shit it's so scary man... especially when you can't really find any useful shit what so ever. Get's even worse when it turns dark and you got nowhere to hide at D;
    I think I once survived for what... 5 days. Died in a church for whatever reason xD

Porti likes this.
  3. Porti

Yeah its scary game, and i know the night is hard to survive. Zombies are too fast and there is a lot of them. When i first time playing this, i died in first night.

4. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Makes ya wanna be on your toes when you go exploring in houses and stuff, they're hard to fight in tight quarters. Plus, if you happen to find a weapon, you gotta conserve your ammo, else you get fucked over...
    You also need good fps since you need to be able to make headshots to take those dead asshats down D;

AND... you need to know and understand your surroundings to survive... the best place and maybe worse place to hide out in is in the attic of a nice big house... or that one really big stone building with several floors somewhere in the far North Western area... Makes survival a little bit more bearable and less of a pain in the ass... however, death is a tiny bit of a douche when the zombies break every block supporting your base... :I

Happened to me once... it was horrible. I was in one of those fancy houses in like.. the suburbs or whatever beyond the fancy pants trees. Hiding up in the attic with tons and tons of food and water all stored up in nice chests lining the walls... as well as a few cabinets and fridges that I collected from the other homes...

So, I stayed in there for at least what... 20 days, occasionally going out to grab any extra food or whatever I've stored in the house next door. So, on that faithful night, there was so many zombies at my place that I guess they we're all just... chopping away at the wood of my house... about what.. 10 minutes or so... I hear this loud groaning and then a thundering crash as my whole house came down around my ears... and then I was met with a horde of really hungry zombies... annnd I died D;
    (Always best to fix up the holes in your house man... and line them with metal panels.. xD)

Porti likes this.
  5. Porti

Yeah, game is hard but there is a lot of things you can do. And don`t forget! Its still alpha version ;)

6. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Ahh yes, so true. Good old Alpha. xD
    Would be a bit of a bitch to play when they bring in the flying mobs and the spitters D;
    Makes playing that game a bit more difficult D;

Porti likes this.
  7. Porti

:D i found new way to stop destroying your house by zombies. Just build your home on center of big lake. Zombies are not spawning there and you can build your cute house ;) But if you will do this, zombie apocalypse is changing to minecraft. :p

8. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Not really "Minecraft" more like TerraFirmaCraft the minecraft mod. Just as difficult and just as fun :D

Porti likes this.
Mods: BlueLuigi