1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[748] King Arthur's Instruction Booklet

Discussion in 'Classes & Mechanics' started by eamono, May 3, 2013.

1. eamono

eamono Arsonist

Hey all! I had about 20 minutes to check out KAB before school an there were some things hat I heard existed but can't find. If someone would be so kind as to make a manual or just write a general guide for the beta for me and other people in my situation. I know that no one want to make an entire guide for this type of stuff so at the very least could someone explain to me 1.what he merchant sells 2.how to build worshops 3. What these "magic scrolls" are and 4. How do you get fire arrows ?

2. 16th

16th Bison Rider

Who the fck is Kim Arthur? New leader of Korea? :huh?:

Piano, Bint, rocker2 and 3 others like this.
  3. eamono

eamono Arsonist

lol my phone has tiny buttons, will fix later (if i can)

4. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I will answer all of your questions:
    1. The merchants sells scrolls to create specific items, which you put in factories.
    2. There are no workshops in this game. Their equivalent are factories, which operate with scrolls (see answer 1).
    3. They are magic scrolls. I don't want to give anything away as it would ruin the surprise of getting affected by one in game, but I'll just say it's a scroll hidden on the map, usable only once but not in factories
    4. Buy the Pyro Technology scroll, put it in a factory, get the fire arrows, take a lantern and select the fire arrows in your inventory. You are ready to burn shit down.
    Hope this helped.

miniu, Ghozt and eamono like this.