1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[826] Tree/Pine (Scrolls) Farm

Discussion in 'Building Critiques' started by Chromabird, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Chromabird

Chromabird Shark Slayer

YES, THIS IS ANOTHER TREE FARM :QQ:
    Caution! Poor english

Advantages:
    • Efficient
    • Saw tower to prevent killing yourself and your teammates
    • You don't need to wait until the tree falls down
    • Don't need to replant - new tree's seed is placed on the same block
    Guide:
    Wanna help your teammates? Buy Scroll of Carnage and kill every single enemy in range!
    Once you built my tree farm (close to seller/old man), you need to collect a huge amount of wood. You can collect 2000 wood while your inventory will be only filled with wood. So clean up your inventory and get to work!

- Done! :r_flex:

Ok, time to sell all the wood you collected. Go to seller, press E and click the coin icon. Click the right exchange button in the bottom (exchange 2000 wood to 250 gold) and throw all the gold you got in crate (go to inventory, click on gold then press E and click on the chest icon above crate) then collect another 2000 wood and sell it the same way. Get the gold you stored in crate and now you should have 500 gold in your inventory. Just buy the Scroll of Carnage and use it wisely (use = press E and then click on the star icon above you)

Notes:
    Use the right seed! The most productive tree is Pine

[​IMG]

Hawxx and Jlordo like this.
  2. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

I just like have in a big flat land of 10-15 trees and just sliding the saw on the ground. I cut down half of them and since they are full grown pine I basically get 2000 in one harvest. You will have to make sure none of the trees are on the same block. I don't really like the tree farms (they are not as natural :D) Also this might be selfish, but I suggest storming your gold/scrolls in a crate hidden under ground. People always take it out of the hall and buy scroll that we already have.

Chromabird likes this.
  3. Metaphoenix

Metaphoenix Shark Slayer

I use this method of tree farming all the time, except without the saw stand. I would just place the saw under the tree so i dont have to pick up the logs and throw them into the saw. Also you forgot to mention the added bonus of the blocks catching extra seeds making it easier to see if the pine trees made another seed for you to plant. I wouldve also connected the top blocks with wooden supports just in case some nitwit hammers at the supports and make the blocks fall.

Chromabird likes this.