1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[915] An effective guide to suicide bombing

Discussion in 'Knight' started by TheChosenOne2000, Oct 23, 2013.

?

Done this before?

1. Heck yea

63.8%
  2. Not yet...

36.2%
  1. Step1. Prime a bomb(obviously)
    Step2. Put it back into your inventory so enemies do not see it
    Step3. Walk into an unsuspecting group of enemies and have a laugh!

startselect3 and Sir_Walter like this.
  2. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

meh. I've never seen the point in suicide bombing when you can throw a bomb with perfect timing so that it explodes right behind them before they can actually process what just happened.

Vampire likes this.
  3. when you know youre about to die it can prove usefull

4. cheap plays 101

Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
    Vampire and Fate like this.
  5. pretty much

6. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

It'd be even bettercheaper if someone found a glitch allow Knights to bombjump off of their inventory'd bomb explosions without taking damage.

7. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Sadly, the devs found that glitch and got rid of it already. in the early stages of beta, you could put a lit keg in your inventory, and so long as your shield was up, you wouldn't take damage and everything around you would die.25252525 A very good cheap glitch in my opinion.

Sir_Walter, amgtree and Guitarman like this.
  8. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

Ah good times. Lol

9. Dantedeathhermit

Dantedeathhermit Horde Gibber

Also bombs do not actually one-shot like they used to.

Now, holding a lit keg and running straight into the enemy's defenses and taking out three knights who were trying to stop you, usually by blowing them all up and the wall a split second after they kill you and can't stop the fuse?

Dat's good bombin'. :smug:

10. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I love doing this! They never (always) see it coming, and it's always hilarious seeing your bits and bobs go flying everywhere. It still makes the sizzle noise and bomb particles so it's not actually very effective, and it instantly kills you but only does 3 damage to enemies - but sometimes you can get people with it. You can put 2 bombs in at the same time for a higher chance of killing- and if your corpse blows up the second bomb pops out in a random direction!

This trick can also be used for other purposes

Try it with a water bomb sometime ;)

zerd likes this.
  11. tru0067

tru0067 Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester

The only times I suicide bomb is when I try to triple bomb jump, get the timing wrong, and the third one blows up in my inventory.

But it's hilarious, your body parts just go everywhere.

12. Godrow

Godrow Shopkeep Stealer

Whats better to get a bomb, prime it, put it in your inv, fight, eventually die, enemy picks it up to use it, boom.

13. tru0067

tru0067 Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester

The problem arises when you don't "eventually die" and just die from your own bomb

14. xRPEx

xRPEx Shopkeep Stealer

Or just use a water bomb and light it and put it in your inventory, confuse your enemies! ::P:

15. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

It's a silly thing to do so, as, when you put a water bomb in your backpack you will still die from the explosion (the last time I checked anyway)

And even though it may be ridiculously funny, you only stun them for a short while.

16. dying from the explosion of a water bomb. skillz

17. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I do that as self punishment for buying a water bomb

zerd likes this.
  18. Join a game with 500 ping and try to throw a bomb

Apronymous likes this.