1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

A few archer tips I've (as a fairly new player) picked up that are easy to use.

Discussion in 'Archer' started by SyrupPlz, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SyrupPlz

SyrupPlz Catapult Fodder

Hiding:
    Many archers that I've seen are very stupid when it comes to this, but I try to not overlook it. Using a smaller hat (default is fine for this) hiding behind grass and dead bodies should not be overlooked. I find that many will pass by you, allowing you to shoot them in the back.

Arrow Catching:
    Some people say that arrow cathing is hard to do, but I find that if you basically just aim spammy right clicks, you will catch maybe 1/3 of arrows. And any arrow coming from overhead should be fairly easy, as most archers can not aim a volleyed(is that right??? ) shot that is fully charged.

Tree Jumping:
    The way the game is right now, you can jump on a tall tree from even the max height, and only take a heart of damage. This is the trick that always saves my life. Use it to bail from falling buildings, taken towers, and other random buildings. While obvious to my elder, more experienced players who likely know this, many new archers like myself fail to implement this.

Well this has been my little guide-thing, and i hope it doesnt offend more experienced players as being a noob-post xD. Bye! :)

2. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.