1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

A french guy forgot to put his name before buying Gold

Discussion in 'General Help' started by kiro, Sep 8, 2011.

1. kiro

kiro Garde KAG Donator Tester

Hey

Someone posted on my forum that he forgot to put his nickname here http://kag2d.com/premium before paying with Paypal, because his English is terrible and doesn't understand anything :p

He didn't receive any activation mail, and I have no idea myself how the new premium system works. Is he going to receive a mail with a "gift code" to activate his account on kag2d.com ? Or does he have to send a mail to MM ?

Thanks in advance for him :)

2. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

Send an email to "MM[at]thd.vg" from the address which has been used for PayPal and include the "kag2d.com"-nickname. That should be enough I think.

3. kiro

Thanks !

I also need to know how it works when it works well. Do people have to click a link to activate the gold status ou do they have to enter a gift code ? Or they don't have to do anything ?

I'm asking because I have a "Premium" page on my website where I explain how it works, so I'd need to be precise :p

4. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

A gift code will be received per mail. Log in at "kag2d.com" and use the gift code to activate the premium status for that account.

5. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

It's probably wrong what you're saying right now. I believe if people pay through premium page on kag2d then they don't get any code to redeem - script makes them automatically premium. That's why it's important to put in that field exact username for guy who has to get that premium/be logged in while purchasing. Only people from Desura get those giftcodes.

Also that gift codes sending was done by MM to reactivate gold status for people after re-registering (they might changed their nick and so, there had to be other way to do it - giftcodes).

6. kiro

Thanks a lot Furai :)