1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

a growing menace

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by imaninya, Dec 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imaninya

imaninya Catapult Fodder

i was playing on a tdm server yesterday and as soon as i join a guy named jedi smn i will get back on the name so every1 that joined got kicked. and he kicked when he was on a diffrent team HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? i think we should do smn about him. its people like him that is ruining KAG and i personalyy think the community should do more stuff to stop it. if u agree with me put a smiley face in ur chat. and then leave a comment.

2. Arkman

Arkman Catapult Fodder

1) Your post was painful to read, please use Spellcheck.
    2)your not supposed to call people out in general discussion, there is a special place for this kind of complaint.
    3)my thoughts are he might have been in charge of the server, the owner can kick whoever he wants. He probably wanted to keep the team balance but was too lazy to change the server size restrictions.
    3b)or he knew everyone that joined and expected them to be trouble.​

3. imaninya

imaninya Catapult Fodder

he was not owner he had no purple or orange name and it was offcial TDM server; what thread do i use for complaints; and ive never met the guy and other poeple that join said they never met him ether; and sorry for my bad spelling im working on it;

4. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

You can post complaints on official servers thread:
    https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/official-kag-servers.22092/

icemusher, Galen and Kazaco97 like this.
  5. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Locked because of ^.

Also, admins don't necessarily have purple, green or red nicks, they can be plain yellow/gold too if they set their seclevs up like that.

Pizza likes this.
  6. Shadowor

Shadowor Shark Slayer

Also there is a space after )
    And this isn't locked hue

7. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

actually, these "jedi" people are using one account., @jedigui25 is that account, because the other people are named jedigui252 and jedigui253. @Furai, is that against the rules?

8. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Multi-accounting in-game isn't really against the rules (though doing so on forums might get you banned here). Like it was mentioned before - this is not the place to report stuff like that and I cannot really do anything about it.
    I think Galen failed at locking this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.