1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows A guy is banning everytime!

Discussion in 'General Help' started by sesalpinogamer, Aug 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sesalpinogamer

sesalpinogamer Haxor

I meet a guy called Chuck Norris and he is admin in all servers i join,and every time he see me he ban me!In all servers!I need help to solve this i don't made nothing he just keep banning me every time!Plz help me!

2. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Try joining different servers, There are many servers that are not hosted by "Chuck Norris". As he is the Host of all these servers, I believe that he is allowed to ban you from them.

3. copper40

copper40 Casual Misogynist

Report the admin to the server owners.

4. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

...what....hmmm...chuck norris....that explains everything....

toffie0 likes this.
  5. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

From what Black Cat said he hosts the servers.

I suggest asking why he is doing that in front of a lot of people, so if he doesn't give a good reason or just bans you, people would get annoyed. If he gives a good reason just apologize and say it won't happen again.

If he just bans you ask him on the forums either on his profile page, in a convo or on the servers page / group and ask nicely for him to stop doing it.

6. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Also, I'm pretty sure Chuck Norris is a known hacker/griefer/multiaccounter. However, I think they have given him another chance (or chances).

7. copper40

I'd say keep an eye out on him. If he does anything else stupid, report him.

8. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Chuck Norris is a big douchebag (not the real Chuck Norris tho). He is multiaccounter, while other accounts are greifers or hackers. I don't know why the hel he was given a change since he 'trolls' alot.

9. copper40

Alright then I will certainly be careful of him. Anyone who reports him NEEDS to mention that he has multiple accounts and should be ip banned.

PinXviiN likes this.
  10. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

locking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.