1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

A KAG story

Discussion in 'Groups' started by icemusher, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Scum.
    Useless burden.

In my opinion, these are the words that describe those cowards. Archers, those weaklings that whine for builders to provide shelter, the cowards that hide behind a knight's shield and abandon their comrades the second danger shows its face.

They said that I could trust this one. This marksman who has supposedly single-handedly captured flags, destroyed towers with just one arrow, set fire to hundreds of buildings. I didn't believe any of that crap. But I did believe in my leader, so I accepted him as my partner for this mission. I never should've trusted him, never should have agreed to let him accompany me on my mission. Why did I accept my leader's request to do this with that despicable creature, even after I learned how my brother died?

End of Introduction(Will add more)

Chapter 1

Death. Carnage. Gore. I marvelled at the wonders of battle, delighted in the sweet satisfactory feeling of sinking my blade into flesh. But I never got to be sent to the front lines, never got to dance between the swords and arrows, only got to lead quick and boring raids on shops. Commander said something about being too valuable to die. I wanted to fight, to slash the enemy soldiers to pieces. This feeling intensified after my brother's death. Feeling no grief at his death, just raw envy at the fact that he got to fight.

Then I learned how he died. Damn archer left him, abandoned him, right after my brother and him were cornered. Not taking out his knife to help defend him, just swinging his grappling hook, and flew out of danger. He left my brother to the enemy, to their mercy, to their gleaming swords. I drew the conclusion that archers were cowards, all of them, every single one.

At first, when my leader gave me this mission, I felt like the gods had blessed me. The opportunity of bomb jumping past the tower armed with 3 bombs to blow up the flag's protection was just to great the pass up. But I had to let an archer accompany me as extra protection. I shrugged it off, I wouldn't have needed anything if it wasn't him for him.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  2. I'll add more later.

3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

K. Looks good. ::):

Don't have the time to review it atm though. :l

4. Thanks, I'll add more when I have more time.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 29, 2014, Original Post Date: Mar 20, 2014 ---
    Then an ugly knight by the name of @PUNK123 joined the game. He was so bad, every one died. The end.

5. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Yes, i joined the apposing team and single-handily took out your entire squad(why didnt i get an alert that you tagged me though)