1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

A Premium Purchase Question

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Thiamor, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I have a Paypal. But I don't have a Debit Card or a Credit Card. Is there anyway at all I can use my Paypal to buy the full version, without a debit or credit card? I got the money on it. It isn't like it's not there, nor do I NOT want to get it. I truly want the full version, badly.

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

If you have a bank account, you just transfer money from your bank account to your paypal account. This is the option I used and I never used a credit car or debit card so it's possible.

Second option would be to use Money Pak or something to add money to your account.

3. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Well they made the paypal for me (friends) and they have yet to verify their bank account.
    But I meant I have money ON my Paypal. But it asks on here, for a debit card and/ or credit card. I don't know how to get around that.

4. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Well, in order to use that money on your paypal account, you'd need to verify it first as far as I know. Once you have that, it should allow you to just use the money from there.

5. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Try this, I don't think you have to be a verified user to pay with paypal. naamloos.JPG
    So log in on your account and then choose to pay with your paypal balance.

Kagesha and Kouji like this.
  6. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

All I see when I log in, is this.
    [​IMG]

7. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Ah damn I guess you will need to verify your account then. :(

8. fishfinger73

fishfinger73 Haxor

I had this problem with buying something else with paypal. It turned out this showed up only 'cause I didn't have enough money. If you do have enough money then I don't really know how to help. Sorry about that.

GHOZT likes this.
  9. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I got another person to buy me it. I sent them the 15 dollars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.