1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

About the current update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Chaoticredux, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

MM and I are aware of the server stability problems with the recent update. He is actively working on finding the problem and a fix will be out as soon as possible.

Please do remember:
    1) MM and the rest of us want the game to be stable, playable and awesome just like you do
    2) The game is indeed an alpha, so some bumps in the road around updates are to be expected.

To those of you running servers with names containing complaints about the state of the game - we appreciate that you care about the game so much, however that isn't a terribly constructive way to help the community :)

I'll do my best to keep you guys updated on progress we make in fixing these issues (in this thread) so that MM can chug away on troubleshooting.

If you see people with concerns about the current update, please share this thread with them.
    </br>--- merged: Mar 28, 2012 12:21 AM ---</br>
    server and client update out, please restart your servers now.
    </br>--- merged: Mar 28, 2012 12:37 AM ---</br>
    looks like that update fixed the stability problems in the server. I have a few servers which were crashing and are now solid with 32 players

2. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

On the same type of note, is "Mantis" still used for bugs like, does anyone still check those regularly?
    Also thanks for the information!

3. FliesLikeABrick

Yes mantis is still used/looked at

4. TheFilip

TheFilip Ballista Bolt Thrower

I hope you guys find a permanent fix for this.

5. FliesLikeABrick

Yes this server issue was found and patched quickly as described above

6. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

In which case this thread is done. :)

*locked*

7. FliesLikeABrick

Yes - most of the recent posts here have been about bugs or discussions about gameplay changes. Those would be better off in their own threads and/or reported in Mantis. Thanks to everyone for providing input, it is what is necessary for an alpha game to progress :)

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.