1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

Abusive players, griefer, swearing.

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by laurentiu, Aug 12, 2012.

1. laurentiu

laurentiu Ballista Bolt Thrower

Hello, I would like to file a (big) complaint against a players, refeirgaton.

I never thought, and I hoped I would never have to use this forum, but finally, someone almost pissed me off. This guy is a Romanian, as me. And laurentiu is a pretty common Romanian name, so he knew I was Romanian before I knew he also was. Looking at the chat, I saw he wrote this in Romanian: "laurentiu e gay" which as you can already tell means laurentiu is gay.

Anyway, we continued playing and he griefed our structure. Someone spotted that and refeirgaton answered that he needed some stone. Stupid as he is in trolling, griefing and lying, the base was just a bit lower form where he griefed, and when I told him he was lying because he could have got full resources from the outpost he again started to swear at me in Romanian.

I already made a story out of it so I should compress everything else a bit, anway, he sweared at me and moved to the red team where he also griefed, everytime I killed him he said I am gay. But it got worse and I have as a proof this screenshot, and other players who will hopefully find this thread:

[​IMG]
    </br>--- merged: Aug 12, 2012 3:25 PM ---</br>
    As you can see the screenshot also contains moments form where he sweared at me in Romanian, I would translate that but...

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Read the damn stickies.

3. laurentiu

Ah sorry...I needed a video? :(

4. o2

o2 Shipwright

I was there and I dont know if it matters at all but I can support most of what laurentiu wrote about the greifing and such (dont know about the romanian part, since im not from there...).
    This seems useless though since its video evidence is required, but that kind of sucks, beacuse who has time to start recording in the middle of a game?

Froghead48 likes this.
  5. laurentiu

Yeah, I mean. Do you want me to make a documentary about him? Of course, thats the only way to prove the griefing part...

But I`ve got a screenshot of him swearing and a witness.

6. Furai

+ the thread, there's template for it. It eases my work. Please use it.

7. laurentiu

Fine, will edit the thread following the template, but just an impressions: the video thing sucks.
    </br>--- merged: Aug 12, 2012 4:41 PM ---</br>
    What server were we in o2? Was it Solaris Project?

8. Furai

In the old thread I wasn't banning people because someone said he was griefing. That's why I was skipping most of the reports. Really, understand my situation - I need solid proofs when I ban someone for some time especially premium users.

Video requirement will be there and I won't take my words back. Screenshots, (even taken in close succession) can't prove anything - in terms of griefing, speedhacking.
    I'm still waiting for some implementation of demo system into KAG...

Froghead48 likes this.
  9. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

You can make an short video ( in gif ) with 7 screenshots ( 1 per second ), and you see he is griefing :)

But for speed hack..

10. copper40

copper40 Casual Misogynist

Same here, we REALLY need a recording system in this game, it would make it much easier to catch griefers and ESPECIALLY hackers.

11. laurentiu

Can`t wait. Gonna make a lot of documentaries of this griefers...Everything on the abusive players side needs to be re-made...It fucking takes me 30 seconds to even spot the freaking griefer in the players list, then I spend another 30 second to fucking push the kick button, being careful not to start a kick on an innocent players...................Pff....Long live griefers....