1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rejected "Abyss" by Cruxiat and Ehra

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Oct 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Map name: EhRa-Cruxiat_Abyss
    EhRa-Cruxiat_Abyss.png
    20190317014305_1.jpg
    Thread: https://forum.thd.vg/threads/ehra-cruxiat_abyss.28036/
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 16, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 16, 2019 ---
    Flag and tent is fine places, resource spread ask for small touch, I not fan of this mid it will give us big towers very close to each other, apart it this red rectangles, these places underground must be removed, making underground places for tunnels covered by bedrock is unfun and cruelly stupid.
    EhRa-Cruxiat_Abyss.png
    And this spam of bushes is unnecessary. I say no, unless fixed but then it's just small maybe still closer to no.

2. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Indeed there is too much bushes, makes building frustating. The rectangles you pointed out really needs to be removed/reworked. Mid will be basically the team with the best tower to win, buut its the default game behaviour anyway, so I dont see a problem with that. Also this is basically cerberus rift. Still like it. I say no until they fix the red retangles with unbreakable tunnel that ferre pointed out.

Pineapple likes this.
  3. Ferrezinhre

Waiting for Cruxiat tweaks.

4. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Not a fan of this map in general, there are some pretty blatant design issues with it as a whole. The flag is in a bit of a weird spot, mid fight will be uncomfortable. No from me.

5. Ferrezinhre

Don't know if cruxiat forget about it or is too busy to make changes. Rejected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.