1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Abyss

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ceical, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Ceical

Ceical Guest

This idea has not been mentioned that I know of. Any who, I digress...

Basically it will function as a section(s) of the bottom of the map. This is basically a pit that may or may not be exposed to the surface through a gorge of some sorts. Anyone who falls into the abyss will instantly die. It doesn't have to be huge, but I think it would stop knights and archers from needlessly leaping into canyons in the map at the start. You could easily build a bridge over it. It would be a relatively small addition. This doesn't have to be on every map, but the ability to have an abyss would bring a great deal of fun. Like building towers on the edge of both sides and fighting to cross first. Most games eventually turn to this point, but there is no penalty for jumping down at the moment. It will give your builders more incentive to head to the battlefront and your knights and archers more of an incentive to be cautious.

Thanks