1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[accepted] Chukka

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Chukka, Dec 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For the most part this is copy-and-pasted from my previous application. Hope I can be an official baddie buster again. Lemme know if any more info is needed.

• How often do you play? A few hours a day, KAG is my go-to game.
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well) I'm currently an admin on both King Eriksson's CTF and Aphelion's Roleplay Server.
      • Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner? For King Eriksson's I met the server owner in-game when it was first put up. He needed responsible admins who treat other players with respect and I fit the part. For Aphelion's my application can be found here.
      • How long were you admin? I haven't been admin very long on either server but I haven't caused any problems and I do the job well.
      • Was your admin status ever removed and if so why? No.
    • Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people?
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin? I'm very active in-game and on the forums as well. I'd like to contribute more to this community. I know how to handle situations where I'd be needed.
    Hacking - Permaban without warning.
    Griefing - Freeze and question the culprit. If he leaves the game, doesn't talk, or using crude language towards me or other players while frozen he gets a ban. If he is clearly a newbie, give him a warning and explain what he did wrong.
    Spam/Excessive crude language - Warning, then mute.
    AFK - Kick.
    Teamkilling - Depends on the severity. A player who sets traps for his own team for example will be treated as a griefer and punishment will be similar.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I live in the US and will primarily visit those servers, though I may visit EU servers on occasion/if needed.

[​IMG]

Blue_Tiger likes this.
  2. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

@Furai, look what you've done.

+1

3. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

+1, got accepted before, shouldnt have a problem accepting him again

4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

One of the requirements to be an admin is to actually visit forums. I have no idea why he didn't see internal thread about removing inactive admins. He wasn't replying to that thread and his last server on which he played was Black Death.
    Also in public servers we don't really permban - better to report those to me.
    @Chukka pm and we can sort your adminship again.

101i likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.