1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[accepted] Darknighte9

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Darknighte9, Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darknighte9

Darknighte9 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. KAG Competitive League

• Which continent are you from? North America (United States)

• How often do you play? A couple hours a day minimum, more on others particularly Friday and the weekend when there is more activity in game with Pubs, Gather, Captains, CWs, etc.

• What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone)? Any other information you think might be relevant? Pacific Standard Time. I'm available late morning and late in to the evening 11 AM - ~11PM/12AM
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well) I have not been given the privilege to be an admin on any servers in KAG yet but have previous experience as admin and server owner in games like Minecraft and Blockland.
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin? I am extremely active in game and have become increasingly active in the forums and on mumble, participating in discussions for a better community. KAG and its community have always been a welcoming place to me which is why I have accumulated more than 750 hours of game time while having the game for just under two years. I like to solve problems and have learned a lot about what it means to be a team player and someone that is personable from some of the veterans of KAG.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant? I record and make videos for YouTube every now and then, and have come to be well known in KAG for my building skills.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
    icemusher, PUNK123, suspect and 3 others like this.
  2. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

+1, Great person and he would do great as an official admin.

3. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

+1 Regardless of what Dark thinks about me being fit as an admin I think he'd be the perfect pick for this position. He was my most loyal clan member and only speaks when he has something important to say. I have no doubt in my mind that he would make an excellent admin.

4. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Good guy, haven't seen enough of how he functions as an admin on other servers to make a decision. However over the current applications for admin I'd most recommend Dark. +0.2

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
  5. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Fine player, but I have not seen him done any administrating on servers. Haven't had any issues with him and he hasn't cause any problems with other players.

+0 for now.

6. Darknighte9

Darknighte9 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. KAG Competitive League

Thanks for the input Verra. I'm still sort of the new guy in town since I wasn't around KAG for classic but hope to advance further in the community as an admin.

7. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Chill guy, never seen him lose his cool on mumble +1

8. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

Friendly, mature, attentive to players
    What more!?
    +1

9. Tern

Tern Quickfish Donator Official Server Admin
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

Dark is really active and friendly. I see him on official servers all the time, and not once have I ever seen him lose his cool or act irresponsibly.

+1

10. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

the man. +1

11. Already stated my opinion in sekrit admin place +1

12. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

The only good person in nova, +1

13. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

+1
    Another natural, I'm really happy to see he's applying. Very active player, always cool headed from what I've seen. He's newish blood to me but he's always been respectful, even around his shitter friends.:wink:

I think it'd be a mistake to not accept him, he'll make a good impact in my opinion. He lacks some experience as well but he should be just fine. @Darknighte9 make sure you read over the rules 2-3 times if you get accepted. I've seen a handful of new admins get misconceptions and be baddies because of it. If you need some advice on a grey situation come find us in mumble.

14. technoteddy303

technoteddy303 Haxor

Nice guy i dont see how he could be a bad admin. +1

15. finleymars

finleymars Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

Lacking experience is not the worst thing in the world. He has access to a whole bunch of admins on mumble, and he is really in control of his emotions. I have never seen him have an outburst, and I have never seen him even try to anger other players.

Now that we have all that I have not seen out of the way, lets get to what I have. Darknight is a really kind guy who is active in most aspects of kag (Gather, Captains, Official servers). He is always ready to support other players. As jiggy said, it would be a mistake to not accept him.

technoteddy303 likes this.
  16. Medio

Medio Shipwright

+1 Great guy. Calm, collected, patient, and mature. Zero concerns playing on a server Dark is admin on. Best choice I've seen so far.

technoteddy303 likes this.
  17. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

+1 mature and would be for a great admin

PUNK123 likes this.
  18. neil58

neil58 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

19. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

It seems that all the previous applications are from the friends who hang around together on mumble. I hope I'm not doing a mistake by accepting you guys. Be active, don't mess up servers. Respect the players. Accepted.

technoteddy303, Chukka and PUNK123 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.