1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[accepted] Horse_That_Goes_Ni

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Horse_That_Goes_Ni, Jan 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Horse_That_Goes_Ni

Horse_That_Goes_Ni Your favorite Persian Staff Alumni Donator

• Which continent are you from? US
    • How often do you play? I play 1-3 hours everyday.
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone)? Timezone: (EST) Eastern Standard Time - On weekends I usually play a total of 10 hours.
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well) King Eriksson's CTF, Last Kings CTF, Frisson CTF
      • Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner? For Frisson CTF, no. For King Eriksson's CTF, I had to join his server group then apply for admin. It can be found here:https://forum.kag2d.com/social-forums/king-erikssons-ctf-server.1241/ For Last Kings CTF, they needed more admins on their server, so they only let people they trusted to be an admin.
      • How long were you admin? For Last Kings CTF I was admin for about 2 months before they closed the server. On King Eriksson's CTF I was an admin from the near start of the server to the end of the server. The server was up for about 2-3 months before it was closed down. I was admin on Frisson CTF for around a month, which was how long the life of the server was.
      • Was your admin status ever removed and if so why? For all three servers, no. I was admin on all three of them until the servers closed down.
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin? I know most of the commands, and I want to help the community as much as I can. The community wants people who play regularly, and are not biased.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I have a long fuse, and it takes a long time for someone to get on my nerves. I also try to keep my cool at all times, and not let personal experiences with people get in my way of administering servers. From time to time I also hang out in EU servers when there are no US servers currently up.

Thank you!

RampageX likes this.
  2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Is decent guy who's decently afraid of everything.

+1

Horse_That_Goes_Ni likes this.
  3. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Pretty cool cat. I haven't seen him in action, admin-wise, but his personality definitely sways me into thinking that he'd be good as one.

4. kodysch

kodysch Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

Never seen him mad, mature +1

5. +1 dedicated

6. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

-1 and not just because he was a zen. I was playing on a server recently and left4dead started a vote to kick me out of the blue. He started this vote because he doesn't like me, not because I did anything wrong. (He doesn't like me because I criticized his buildings). Anyways a bunch of noobs voted to kick me and then I saw horse vote to kick me as well. He immediately left after this happened. I ended up going to TDM where he was and asked him why he did it. He never responded. I don't think we need someone with this attitude bwing an admin on official servers.

startselect3 likes this.
  7. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

+1 defended me when a certain someone (^^^^^^^^) was spewing insults at me.

8. TheDirtySwine

You are the only person that I have ever not enjoyed playing with in this game. I think your rebuttal is ill-suited for how serious of a position this is. Unless horse can give me a reasonable explanation for why he did what he did, he will not be receiving a +1. As for you, I hope you grow up a little bit

startselect3 likes this.
  9. Horse_That_Goes_Ni

Horse_That_Goes_Ni Your favorite Persian Staff Alumni Donator

I did what I did because I heard that you were griefing on the server, so when I saw you yelling at the people in the chat and they all said that you were griefing, it seemed like, well, you were griefing. Not much to say except everyone said they saw you griefing. I left because I knew that if the vote were to somehow not pass, I don't want to play with someone who everyone is accusing of "griefing".

You are accusing me of having an attitude when you are calling "random players" noobs.

Bottom line is I didn't do it for no reason, and im sorry if you weren't griefing, but when everyone is saying that you are, it raises a lot of suspicion. I joined tdm right after because as I said before, I didn't want to join a ctf server where everyone is calling one person a griefer. (Which gives me the idea that you were griefing)

10. TheDirtySwine

I'm really dissappointed that this is your response. I was hoping for something along the lines of "Oh I didn't realize it was you, I totally just pressed Yes out of habit." But the answer you gave me instead is a poor attempt to cover it up. What I recall saying in chat was "DO NOT KICK ME I DID NOT GRIEF." I never yelled at a single person. Your second answer is that you didn't want to play on a server with a griefer? You have had this game for how long now? And you are going to quit because of a griefer? Since when was this ever an issue in the past? I'm sorry but you have proved yourself worthy of a -1 and I hope that you will not become an admin any time soon.

startselect3 likes this.
  11. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

+1 cool dude.

12. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

I think my comment is just fine, when you insulted me from out of the blue and horse defended me I gained alot of respect for him and realized he is a polite and nice guy. Great for admin position

and "I hope you grow up a little bit" if you would feel free to explain maybe pm me or is this a reference to your insults.

13. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

+1, handles things well
    but what he said is true, if someone -1s someone "popular" then people will flame you way too much, this is just messed up and needs to be changed, you should have the right to express your opinions on this forum, without someone doing this same shit excessively.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
  14. jackitch

jackitch :(){ :|: & };: Global Moderator Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Deleted a bunch of posts.

Some of the posts had good content and valid points. But none of it had to do with this thread, which is an application for an administrator position.

Please keep to ±1's with a reason for your decision. If someone gives a -1, the OP / applicant can post a rebuttal him/herself. They shouldn't need the rest of us as defense attorney's (as much as I would also like to be one in this particular situation...)

Thanks guize,

:heart: jackitch

15. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

+1 Friendly, and a nice player.

16. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

what about me I think I belong on that list?

anyway back on the subject horse has been nothing but a pleasure whenever ive played with him and minus one thing seems great for the job +1

17. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator
    1. KAG Competitive League

From the little of him I've seen on the forum he seems kinda nice. +1

18. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

After giving it some thought - accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.