1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[accepted] king-george

Discussion in 'Archive' started by king-george, Jan 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Well, here is my application:
    • Which continent are you from?
    I am from Europe.
    • How often do you play?
    Pretty often. However I do not play when I'm on vacation.
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone)?
    I am usually available from 14:00 CET to 20:00 CET. I may have breaks somewhere between 17:00 to 18:30.
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well)
    I've been/am admin on many servers such as Aphelions Roleplay, Sandbox Reborn[co-owner] and some small servers. All of them mostly modded servers, but I will gladly move on to official servers.
    • Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner?
    Not that I know of. However, they may have liked me to some extent...
    • How long were you admin?
    Well, I was admin on Aphelion's for about a year or so, before I left myself because I lost my interest in the server.
    • Was your admin status ever removed and if so why?
    Yes, two years ago. However, back then I was extremely immature. I promised to myself since then that it would never happen again, and it hasn't.
    • Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people?
    Well, @JaytleBee is owner of Sandbox Reborn, and we two manage the server. I think he might recommend me, but other than that, I only know @stabborazz who is/was (not sure) an admin on official servers. He is also the one that inspired me to write this application.
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
    I sometimes come on official servers. Well, imagine that you are building a tower for the team, and then it suddenly gets destroyed by a griefer. A lot of people think that it is wrong and not funny. I agree, and admins are there to help you. I saw that you were running out on EU, so I decided to try my luck.

My characteristics? Patient. I never just ban a person, I always ask them "Why did you do this?", "Will it happen again?" and so on. Who knows, maybe it was an accident? No one likes getting banned for no reason. I always punish what they deserve, and I often ask other players on what they think.

I mentioned there that I got removed one time. It was a sandbox server, I think. I had abused my powers by banning people without a reason. Still today I hate that decision on banning those people. I haven't abused my powers since then, and never will.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I've been playing KAG for about two years. I can't think of anything more relevant...

Pick me

AmestriStephen and SJD360 like this.
  2. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

+1 Friendly person and a good admin.

king-george likes this.
  3. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

yer editor 4 me is stil missing, gotta annoy u m8 :X
    Other then tis useless information, gud admin, gud behaviour, do not abuses
    almost
    +1

king-george likes this.
  4. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

+9999

Known him since the somewhat early to mid stages of KAG Classic, and he's never shown a mean bone in his body, especially during KARPS (King Arthur's Roleplay Server). Even though I knew him when he said he was "immature", he's grown so much from when I first met him, to the point where I genuinely think he'd be a perfect candidate for this position.

I've also seen his performance on Aphelion's Roleplay as an Admin, he does his job perfectly and I have no doubt he'll do the same job for the official servers.

king-george likes this.
  5. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

+1 Kind person

king-george likes this.
  6. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

+1 nice person
    has not given me admin to sandbox yet (>.<) But he's fun to play with and nice to talk to.

pls give me admin on sandbox >.<

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
    king-george likes this.
  7. JaytleBee

JaytleBee Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. [Server] Sandbox Reborn

+1 great admin on sandbox reborn
    will eat me if I don't +1 him

king-george likes this.
  8. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

+1, definitively mature enough and a good admin

king-george likes this.
  9. Bint

Bint Haxor

He's alright +1
    pls don't take away my editor ;u

PinXviiN and king-george like this.
  10. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Thanks for the support so far guys!
    i will eat you all

11. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

+1
    Just like what SJD360 said, I've also known him since KAG classic. He was sort of immature back then, but now he's extremely patient, kind, hasn't been angry (or at least I haven't seen him be) and is overall a great admin/(one of the) owner(s) of Sandbox reborn. Not only is he mature, he can sometimes be very fun to play with as he's also quite friendly.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
    king-george likes this.
  12. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.