1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[accepted] makmoud98

Discussion in 'Archive' started by makmoud98, Dec 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Which continent are you from?
    North America (USA)
    How often do you play?
    2-6 hours a day, 7 days a week.
    What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone)?
    On weekdays: 3:30PM - 11:00PM, On weekends: 9:00AM - 2:00AM, Timezone: Central Standard Time
    Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well)
    Yes, Last Kings CTF
    Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner?
    I at first was given admin because I was in the clan, much later on, I became the leader and owner, but now its not up anymore.
    How long were you admin?
    Almost two years.
    Was your admin status ever removed and if so why?
    Nope.
    Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people?
    If so, ask them to post here
    Yes.
    Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
    I have mad admin skills, experience, and lots of swag. I keep it real cool when its time to do my job. I know that I don't have any experience on servers where admin wasn't given to me, but I know how to do my job right.
    Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I'm already familiar with all admin commands.

PUNK123, icemusher and Konoko like this.
  2. -1

makmoud98 likes this.
  3. StarskyGianni

StarskyGianni Shipwright

makmoud98 likes this.
  4. kodysch

kodysch Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

Mak has matured a lot. He is a jokester but that just comes from him being a little brother, I have no doubt that he would take this seriously and be an active fair admin. +1

makmoud98 likes this.
  5. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

He jokes around and stuff but if you break the rules he gets serious and does not play around +1

makmoud98 likes this.
  6. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

+1, even though LK his known for bad admins, he's alright.

makmoud98 likes this.
  7. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

+1
    He knows when to be serious and when to joke around, I just guess that the -1's have never seen him serious.
    One of the better admins that I have seen in the past couple of months, and doesn't rage or overexaggerate.

EDIT: Also, @Lumeos and @StarskyGianni , ya mind maybe telling us why he shouldn't be admin? If you really don't want him to be admin, you should at least have an opinion that can sway Furai to see mak to be less likely of a candidate.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
    makmoud98 likes this.
  8. neil58

neil58 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

Made me a boulder; +1.

makmoud98 likes this.
  9. love troll, not serious, he insults -1.

makmoud98 and StarskyGianni like this.
  10. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

+1 good guy

makmoud98 likes this.
  11. StarskyGianni

StarskyGianni Shipwright

Exactly Lumeos, you're right : you look just like him. Two peas in a pod.
    Still -1

makmoud98 likes this.
  12. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Not quite sure if you mean that you love my troll, or that it was a love-troll, but either way, it was a serious post.
    FBB was telling people in another Application thread to actually give reasons why not.

FuzzyBlueBaron and makmoud98 like this.
  13. makmoud98

Its true that I can be a troll sometimes, but only to my friends who know I'm kidding. I know what is right and what is wrong and how I should act as an official admin.

Horse_That_Goes_Ni and Adrianza like this.
  14. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

+1 for fagmoud

makmoud98 likes this.
  15. makmoud98

During the AG# v.s. Frisson clan war, while I was spectating, I was joking around and put on the "FAG#" clan tag. I didn't realize they were offended, until I asked Lumeos why he -1'd me. I apologized and stuff, but I still respect his decision. I was just using my bad sense of humor. Also, I think he meant to say that I like to troll. I was also confused by "love troll".

16. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I'm thinking that you're not really a good admin material. Joking around isn't really what we need. Users have to know that you're reliable person the first moment they see you and you don't strike as such. I'm also assuming that you'll be favouring your friends over other players which is unacceptable. Admin has to be unbiased.

Leaving this open I want to hear more opinions.

makmoud98 likes this.
  17. +1 Mak may be silly as a person but, he knows when to take something serious and do the right thing. As an LK admin even though they called them badmins, When we shouted at him to ban people he wouldn't just go off our opinions.
    Has been around the community and contributed in several ways.

18. Adrianza

Adrianza Shark Slayer
    1. Zen Laboratories

1+ Mak is a old member, he deserve a chance

makmoud98 likes this.
  19. +1 mak is a really good admin and mature player

RampageX and makmoud98 like this.
  20. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

Gonna be as frank as I can here.

He often times jokes around but he does it within limits of his station. When he admins he gets pretty damn serious. Many people here see him based upon his actions on the LK server. Well he was given those freedoms by the fact that it was his server. He experimented with code because that was the right of owning his own server. With that said when Arcrave would go around saying ban people for tunneling. Or any one of the old action guys who kind of gave up on the current state of kag mak has really stood by this game. He firmly says, " you can't ban people for doing that" or "that's not right". This is to Arcrave mind you. It's pretty damn hard to stand up to Arcrave. Yes Mak trolls. Yes he makes jokes. But he was well within his rights to do so at the time. Who hasn't trolled in this game? Who hasn't made jokes and someone got mad? This does not detract at all from his admin abilities. If you look at your old choices for admin mak was no worse then them at the beginning of kag. In many cases he is better. When it comes to responsibility this guy is up there at keeping his duties.

Whenever I get on the mumble I hear stories of how he has this volunteer thing or he has to leave to protest the occupation of Palestine by Israel. He is a cool guy. Gets energetic when it's competitive. But when push comes to shove he is an admin you want. I'll vouch for this guy.

And mak if you are reading this. Don't let me down bud. I'm vouching for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.