1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[accepted] t3rnary

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Tern, Dec 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tern

Tern Quickfish Donator Official Server Admin
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

• Which continent are you from? I'm from North America (Eastern US).
    • How often do you play? I usually play at least three hours a day. I rarely play other games, so most of my free time is spent on KAG.
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone)? I'm in EST (GMT -5). On Mondays through Fridays, I'm available from 4:30 PM on until around 10:00 PM or 10:30 PM. On Saturdays and Sundays I'm available almost all day.
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well) I'm currently admin on the Black Death servers. Previously, I was admin on the Last Kings servers for about five months (from February to June).
      • Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner? No, I was recommended and accepted the following offer to become admin on Black Death. On Last Kings, admin was mandatory for all who were in the clan.
      • How long were you admin? I have been admin on Black Death for about two to three weeks now. I was admin on the Last Kings servers from the time I joined the clan in February to the time I left in June (about five months).
      • Was your admin status ever removed and if so why? Admin was removed on Last Kings after leaving the clan. This is normal and had nothing to do with how I administrated their servers.
    • Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people? Yes.
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin? I'm very active both on the forums and in-game. I'm usually on IRC. I'm familiar with most of the admin commands, and I'm not dependent on the admin GUI. I'd like to contribute to KAG in any way that I can, and this seems like a great way to do it.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant? I'm generally patient and polite. I'm an honest person and I'm willing to learn and listen to others.
    Thank you for your consideration.

2. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

+1 very calm, collected, and mature.

3. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

+1 has sexy voice

Tern likes this.
  4. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

+1 very responsible person.

5. +1 very cooperative

6. kodysch

kodysch Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

Very good listener +1

7. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

8. neil58

neil58 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

+1; Is gud

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  9. +1 shows no mercy

RampageX likes this.
  10. teKK1

teKK1 Bison Rider

+1 respectful

11. Horse_That_Goes_Ni

Horse_That_Goes_Ni Your favorite Persian Staff Alumni Donator

+1 has the voice of jesus

12. Well you could atleast have a reason :rollseyes:

13. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

He's almost decent.

Edit: t3rnary begged me for hours and promised sexual favors so +1 it is.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
    mng242 and Tern like this.
  14. TheDirtySwine

15. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

+1 beast mode

16. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

+1 From what I've seen from the forums, t3rnary looks like the kind of person we'd want.
    If you have concerns, voice them. Doing what you're currently doing is unhelpful and likely to get you smacked 'bout the side of the head (i.e. give a reason or have both of your posts deleted with warnings for spam given out).

17. TheDirtySwine

Haha I think he'd make a fine admin but -1 cuz he's a zenny

FuzzyBlueBaron, startselect3 and Tern like this.
  18. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

+1 sister is jailbait

+1 is a serious dude who has no life and plays this game too much.

RampageX, mng242, Dargona1018 and 6 others like this.
  19. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

+1 He would do a great job as admin, he's serious, relaxed, and responsible.

20. TheDirtySwine

I'm just curious. Why do I have to give a reason to down vote, but everyone else is allowed to say just +1 and that's not a problem. I've seen multiple posts that have +1 as the only response and I haven't seen them be talked to. I'm not trying to be an asshat, but I sure as hell want a fair way to voice my opinion without it being threatened to be deleted.

norill and startselect3 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.