1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

TDM [ACCEPTED] Wojciech_Jaruzelski

Discussion in 'Accepted Maps' started by bunnie, Jul 30, 2017.

1. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Map name: Wojciech_Jaruzelski
    Gamemode: TDM
    Symmetrical: I dont know, people keep complaining about weird stuff??? Decide yourself
    Special features:
    - Clusterfukk
    - 2 random items next to spawn for each side
    - 1 chest for each side, that is unlocked by mechanisms
    - 2 mechanisms shooting arrows on mid for each side
    - more clusterfukk
    - shops too
    - MAP ACTUALLY MADE BY @Concave BUT HE B 2 LAZY TO POST
    Map: testerino.png
    lech.png

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
    an_obamanation and FunATuns like this.
  2. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

Shh, me smart me no mistake

I don't like the mechanism thing simply because it's hovered over a pit and seems rather pointless. Plus an archers grapple is cancelled out by the E key, so that'd be a pretty ez trap for newb archers like myself.

There's also a little dirt tunnel area right next to spawn that seems intended for use but is blocked off by two dirt blocks. I don't know if these two are intentional but they're just annoying things that I doubt anybody will break because you can simply go through the top for the loot. (If you need me to get an image of the part i'm talking about i'm willing to do so.)

I like the map though, it's pretty great. Nice job @bunnie and @Concave , saw your little "No YOU do it" thing on the discord and gotta say that you both put effort into it. So it's your collaborative map. That means everyone wins, yay.

Concave likes this.
  3. 81/10, would declare martial law on

Asu, bunnie and PUNK123 like this.