1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Forum accidently leaving a social group

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Wargod-Loki, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

Um, it just happened, i clicked instead of edit social forums on the leave social forums button in my clan group and just noticed.... there is no yes/ no vote or anything similar and you instantly leave your group then (even when i was the only mod :x)

Can someone help pls and add me back to the BCB group as moderator ?

2. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I've sent you an invite. You need to accept the invite (post here when you do, to make sure I get an alert), and I will put you back in the group and set you as a moderator. :hammer:

Unfortunately, I cannot assign the group "owner" status to you. I think you need to be an owner to add other moderators. (Not sure, though.) Try asking an administrator, like Rayne or FuzzyBlueBaron, if he is able to do that.

3. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

Thanks for your help.
    Im now part of the group and Contrary will when back assign me moderator back.

Maybe there should be a YES / NO when pressing on leave group, would help people like me failing on click ^^