1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Activation compte premium

Discussion in 'Forum Francophone' started by riserser, Sep 11, 2011.

Mods: Lieber
  1. riserser

riserser Shipwright

Bonjours, j'ai acheter un compte premium pour un amis mais je me suis tromper dans son pseudo. Que faire ? Un admin pourrait-il activer manuellement le compte premium ? (son pseudo est Wisky52).

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

If you were buying game through premium on kag2d and something went wrong (you weren't logged in while doing it, didn't provide your exact nick ) - then you should get mail for your paypal account with info what to do. Just reply to that mail. I'll see to it soon.

3. riserser

riserser Shipwright

J'ai bien un mail de paypal confirmant l'achat mais qu'est-ce que le questionnaire de litige ?

4. kiro

kiro Garde KAG Donator Tester

Furai dit que tu devrais recevoir un mail expliquant ce qu'il faut que tu fasses. Tu dois simplement répondre à ce mail, et qu'il se chargera de tout.

Furai : He said he wanted to buy a gold account for his friend "Wisky52" but he entered the wrong nickname.

5. Furai

So tell him to send mail to thd.support [at] gmail.com with proper nick. (Preferably from his pay-pal mail account, if from other one then he needs to provide mail address of his pay-pal account in mail).

6. kiro

kiro Garde KAG Donator Tester

Riserser, tu dois envoyer un mail à thd.support [at] gmail.com avec ta boite mail que tu as utilisé pour t'inscrire à Paypal. Le mail doit contenir ton pseudonyme.

7. riserser

riserser Shipwright

Le mail est envoyer. Merci.

8. Furai

My bad. I'm terribly sorry - I've provided you wrong mail. It should be thd.supp [at] gmail.com
    Once again sorry, stupid me...

9. riserser

riserser Shipwright

^^ tempis message ré-envoyer.

10. Furai

Ok, I'll be mailing you back soon. Please check your mail - also, I don't speak French... :D

EDIT: Everything should be now fine. Check mail&reply.

11. riserser

riserser Shipwright

C'est bon. Thanks!

Mods: Lieber