1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Add or get rid of or change

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FTWLAMA, Sep 3, 2014.

?

Is there one or more things you would like to add or get rid of in KAG?

1. One thing to add(list below)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Two or more to add(list below)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. A mix of add and get rid of(list below)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Get rid of one thing(list below)

100.0%
  5. Get rid of more than one thing(list below)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I would like to change.....(list below)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Combination of them all(list below your choices)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FTWLAMA

FTWLAMA Catapult Fodder

Do you have something that would improve KAG? Maybe something that in your opinion is ruining it? Something to fix or change slightly?

Then step right up ladies and gents. Speak your mind, even though it may seem crazy or radical to others.

Here is just an example provided by me:

I believe that the new Legolas shot is ridiculous. It is much faster to spam and does not decrease camping and from my experience encourages it. Furthermore it lowers the skill level needed to be a good CQC archer lowering the need of thinking and aiming. With insta-kills on archers and builders not even needing to think of the precise shooting and accuracy, a spray and pray if you will. Even if facing knights at a little further than a block away the top or bottom arrow will miss and sometimes even both the top and bottom will fly askew. Lastly forget about charging the magic three and stunning the knight to the left and killing the archer to the right to make that quick escape( good luck facing more than one enemy).

So respond on what you think about add, get rid of, or change.

2. There's already archer discussion threads, as well as general discussion threads. Search next time.

Gurin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.