1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Admin APP. Fredmay20

Discussion in 'Archive' started by fredmay20, Jun 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • How often do you play? I play around 3 times a week more or less.
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well) Aphelions RP server, Black Death servers.
      • Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner? No I did not.
      • How long were you admin? Am currently admin for Black Death. Was admin on Aphelions for around 5-6 months
      • Was your admin status ever removed and if so why? From Aphelions since he felt that he needed someone who would be on daily.
    • Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people?
      • If so, ask them to post here @Leo ( As you did make me admin :P) @Mexer ( My server buddy ::D:) @Beef ( Only played with you like 3 times but who knows!? ) @Aphelion3371 ( Possibly) @RadioActive ( Another fellow admin and server buddy :wink: )
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin? I guess what defines an a good admin is how strict and nice he is combined. I feel that I would be a good combination of both, a mediator who would find out and solve problems.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant? Not really! I just enjoy this game and it's fun to play on a well staffed server. Edit: I thought it also might be relevant that I was admin on alpha servers for about a year to a year and a half. So I do have a long history of admin experience. My in-game name is fredmay201

Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
  1. +1 Excellent Admin.

fredmay20 likes this.
  2. I'm really unsure about this guy, seems like an experienced person but I've only dealt with him in alpha. I guess you have my +1 for now.

Also: you forgot to put your name as the threads title!

fredmay20 likes this.
  3. @Joiken thanks for reminding me about the name.

4. +1

fredmay20 likes this.
  5. Leo

Leo Haxor

+1 he is admin on my servers for quite sometime now and I never had any problems with him

fredmay20 likes this.
  6. hey why don't you wait until some official server admin passes away because of terminal illness?

7. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

+1 nice and helpful.

8. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

9. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Pizza likes this.
  10. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Wasn't your previous account globally banned for cheating? That said, denied.

Tynite, Mazey, 101i and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.