1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Admin application

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Hastur13, Jul 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hastur13

Hastur13 Catapult Fodder

• How often do you play? = Everyday
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well) = None
    • Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people? = None
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin? = I spend alot of time on KAG and I am fair and like to see everyone stick to the rules.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant? = No
    Miss Hastur =)

2. Horse_That_Goes_Ni

Horse_That_Goes_Ni Your favorite Persian Staff Alumni Donator

Well im just gonna say it.
    You really should get some guard recommendations and have admin experience before you apply for an official server admin. Also it says that you just made an account yesterday, so maybe stick around on the forums longer too. For now -1

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
  3. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Well, the (ingame-) account has been active for almost one year, so that point of your argument is kinda invalid, though, there's no way you could've known that.

I agree though, try to get some more experience. Go around and ask some server owners if you could be admin on their servers (e.g. Black Death Servers), and get some more experience.

-1 for now.

Pizza and Horse_That_Goes_Ni like this.
  4. I was on Aphelion's when she asked him how to become admin on his server. I think that's what she's trying to do.

PinXviiN likes this.
  5. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Which is why I said "-1 for now".

Pizza likes this.
  6. Hastur Hastur Hastur

RadioActive and Apronymous like this.
  7. CaptianSlyfox

CaptianSlyfox Arsonist

Reason = No admin experience, i think that someone needs admin experience before they become admin on officials.

8. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.