1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows Admin only-class

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by afroman1, Dec 15, 2012.

1. afroman1

afroman1 Join Afro's invisible RTDM group for updates. Donator

i was wondering if it is possible to make for say a archer class on a team that is available for admins only and the archer class would have different stats than the other non-admin archer class.

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Never tested this, but it should work like this:
    Make another class called (for example) adminarcher.cfg, add it to both team files and make sure only admins can use it with the seclev settings.(with no_class_[classname])
    So the only settings you can change are the ones in the archer.cfg file.

3. Although I like the idea, it would be totally unfair and would be contradicting the purpose of admin altogether (to love and be equals).
    Can be tested though and able to find out whether this is a good suggestion or not.

4. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

making admin archers hakzors is like griefing your own server.

5. afroman1

afroman1 Join Afro's invisible RTDM group for updates. Donator

well this way it would be easier to test certain stats imo, and see how things work while every1 else can play a normal game. So it wouldn't be permanent just to try things out :)

6. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

it is already happening on the karps rping server, pay money and get classes entirely gay >:

7. FG

FG Fran Donator

It would be cool if you could make a new game mode with this new class though although it would have to be fair.