1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

TDM CTF aetherpuma [REJECTED]

Discussion in 'For Mapping Mods' started by Torik, Sep 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: Ni
  1. Torik

Torik Horde Gibber Official Server Admin

What's your Discord Tag?
    Torik#4438
    Do you have any mapping experience?
    Yes, since beginning playing this game a few years ago I have always created map content for friends and when I've hosted my own servers.
    Why do you want to be a mapping mod?
    I really enjoy creating content for the community to play with. Mapping is often overlooked yet it is really important to have a good fresh and concise cycle of maps constantly coming through. Being an active player I would love to contribute to the core of the game!
    Anything else you think might be relevant?
    I work really well with other people and if given such role as Mapping Mod would work fully with other mods to create some very balanced maps. I think it is relevant to say that there are quite a few new players coming into KAG recently and so now is the time to pick up the pace with the new content! ::):

Ni likes this.
  2. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

I'd like to see a bit more activity from you in the mapping scene.
    Rejected for now.

Mods: Ni
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.