1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

After a crash, unable to reload the server

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Beef, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

It pauses, I check the program thingy part, and it's spamming "the thing that should not be" thousands of times.

I found that spam before in the console logs once before months ago, but it was long after it happened

Thoughts?
    </br>--- merged: Apr 5, 2012 9:49 PM ---</br>
    I could join other servers, and once that match ended I could rejoin the server.

Perhaps the engine couldn't deal with all the action, or something.

Attached Files:

2. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I've poked MM and Geti about this so they can look into it when they have time, thanks for sharing/ please share any other information you think is relevant if this happens again/repeatedly

3. MM

MM THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Yes, as the error says, it should not happen. It was either a bad packet which messed something up or you were running the server for a long time? Or you had many players? Either way only a restart will help, I cant tell the exact reason for this.