1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Alive > Total (Might be outdated information)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Apronymous, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

Category: KAG Client
    Operating system: Windows
    Build number: Haven’t seen this since the earliest public 750s build (though my only image is from 749). Apologies in advance if this was already fixed, I only just remembered this and am not presently in a position in which I could check.
    Description: The living players count being larger than the team members count (in the upper left corner).
    Steps to reproduce: When a player leaves the game, they sometimes only decrease the total players count, not the players dead count (not sure why). The value doesn’t go above the living players count from respawning so this gradually sorts itself out. I have no idea if this can impact the 80% win-con or not. All four times I’d noticed this in the past were in relatively unpopulated servers, though that might just have been because they have a lower average amount of time without a death.
    Screenshots/Videos: 21.png

Yagger and kaizokuroof like this.
  2. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Thanks, although I haven't seen this I reported it anyways - The devs can cross it off the bug list if they fixed it anyways - Cheers! :thumbs_up::yes:

Apronymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.