1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[All Male Sprites Complete] 50% Done - Texture Pack: Mists of the Arcane

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by PixelatedHero, Sep 24, 2013.

?

Like this Texture Pack?

1. Ye

60.0%
  2. Ne

40.0%
  1. PixelatedHero

PixelatedHero Catapult Fodder

In this texture pack you will see that the ARCHER class is no longer an archer, but it is a mage. The Knight will have new armor shape (wich is still WIP) and the sword and its slashes are red. The builder, you call, will have an AXE inhand and he will have some new leather armor. As you sometimes see builders rushing into battle stunning and halfhearting you down, I think the builder with an axe would be fitting for that matter. I do not think i'm going to change the background, but I may change the blocks a bit. Also, as the Archer being turned into a mage, the arrow shop is going to be - well - a scroll/crystal shop. Well, thats most of my idea for now, and this thread will be edited and updated as I make progress with the texture pack, and when I finish, I will make a new thread. Like the idea, guys? If you see some incomplete things, remember that this IS WIP. Here are some of my screenshots:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. PixelatedHero

PixelatedHero Catapult Fodder

- In this texture pack you will see that the ARCHER class is no longer an archer, but it is a mage.
    - The Knight will have new armor shape (wich is still WIP) and the sword and its slashes are red.
    - The builder, you call, will have an AXE inhand and he will have some new leather armor. As you sometimes see builders rushing into battle stunning and halfhearting you down, I think the builder with an axe would be fitting for that matter.
    - New Background! Very snowwy enviornment, as well as new blocks and textures.
    - Veiw the Readme in the file for instructions on installation, or a video link.
    - If you are a Male, all sprites are complete. If you are Female, nothing is edited. This is why it is 50% done. Thanks for veiwing my Texture Pack!

Screenshots: (two are without background, those were taken while it was WIP)

screen-13-09-24-17-38-44.png screen-13-09-24-17-37-06.png
    screen-13-09-24-11-49-49.png screen-13-09-24-11-48-32.png

Attached Files:

3. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

merged your thread with your old one. Next time, ask a mod if you want to change the title, and edit your OP to be updated rather than posting a new thread.