1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG All servers "Not Responding"

Discussion in 'Help' started by Tsilliev, Jul 11, 2013.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

As the title says, when I go to the server browser, all servers are offline, and not responding, I can see that there are players on these servers, and also see if the player count decreases or increases, but I can't join any server, it loads blobs and beta screen and after that, "trying to connect" at the top of the screen, I was playing yesterday, I presume its from the update maybe? Anyone else?
    </br>--- merged: Jul 11, 2013 9:17 PM ---</br>
    Edit: I just saw I had the same problem in KAG Classic and in another steam game, so I guess its a problem related with my internet or firewall, although the firewall is off.

2. Shadreki

Shadreki ᴋᴀɢ ᴅᴡᴇʟʟᴇʀ Donator

I could help you over Teamviewer if you would like, just PM me.

3. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I do not recommend giving random people access to your PC.

Especially with the recent increase of phishing/account hacking.

4. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

Its not from the laptop because I have a second laptop and the situation is the same there, its from the internet, it looks like router proxy, but I was playing fine 2 days ago, and no one haves access to this router, I disabled hamachi,tungle,firewall,antivirus and still the same, i will wait and see what happens probably fix by itself. Ty for the proposal Shadraki but its not the laptop. Ty for replying Downburst.

5. Shadreki

Shadreki ᴋᴀɢ ᴅᴡᴇʟʟᴇʀ Donator

You should probably reset your router if no one has access to it, I was going to check that out if we could Teamviewer. I wouldn't be surprised if your problem came from the router.

6. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Yeeh, just powercycle your router, by removing the power source for 30 seconds and then plugging it back in, maybe do the same to your modem (if separate to router)

Once that's done, check to see you can ping google and can navigate to websites, for example www.google.com or www.news.com.au

if you have problems pinging google or navigating to websites, call your ISP and have them help you investigate, they'll walk you through the basics which will hopefully fix your problem and or at least find out what the problem is.

Check your cables are all firmly plugged in also :)

7. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

I can't, I live with tenants, and the tenants next to my room, where the router is are on vacation and the room is locked, when I refresh servers at KAG, I see 1 server, max 2 where their ping is great or okay, if I click within 1 second I can join, sometimes I don't, and when I join I have good ms, no lag, interesting, but I need to try like 30 times to join a server, and the ethernet cable connected to my laptop is connected properly, ty for the ideas, I guess I will wait till they return.

8. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

You don't need Physical access, to reset the router :D You could flip the houses fuse box and FORCEFULLY power off everything, including your microwave :D

Another thing, you could remotely access your router and check for problems on that end, all routers, or I should say MOST routers nowaday come with a web interface, that also has built in monitoring tools - You can check your status etc, however you DO need to know your routers password/user.

by default, try:

user: admin
    password: admin

or

password: *do not enter anything*

else or

password: password

Alternatively, if you know the make and model, you can go online and find the default user/pass for most routers as people almost never have security in mind, especially if they're technology illiterate ;p

To access your routers web interface, run an ipconfig command and paste the "default gateway" address into your web browser, this should take you to the log on page, from which you can do the above steps.

Gl and let me know if you need more information/help

9. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

/
    Tough luck, http://10.0.0.1:2033/ doesn't load, and I am with the cable connected.Thanks for the advice kaizokoroof it was interesting though.
    </br>--- merged: Jul 13, 2013 5:46 PM ---</br>
    I will try with direct ip.

10. kaizokuroof

Don't bother using the port, just type your default gateway's IP into the address bar, for example;

[​IMG]
    </br>--- merged: Jul 13, 2013 5:52 PM ---</br>
    I might also add, if you want "real time" help, jump on the KAG IRC, others may also be able to throw in their 2 cents, as there are much more technical people that idle in there, that don't browse the sub forums :)

11. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

http://prntscr.com/1f7phs :D

With direct ip I joined, and when I tried to join again from direct ip I couldn't.
    </br>--- merged: Jul 13, 2013 5:57 PM ---</br>
    And I tried only 10.0.0.1

12. kaizokuroof

Try googling your make and model of router, if you know it and getting it's default web address/ip it should have both. Alternatively, if you post the make and model, I'll do the googling for you :3

13. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

My default gateway and the login router page from telenor, from where the router is, explaining how to login and giving the gateway which is required to login is the same. No need googling :D
    </br>--- merged: Jul 13, 2013 6:06 PM ---</br>
    Here the model and the page http://prntscr.com/1f7rdb

14. kaizokuroof

Ah, it must be slightly different in your country, unfortunately I don't know what else to suggest, maybe you'll need to wait until the tenants are back.

Sorry I couldn't help you fix it =(

15. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

Don't worry, thanks for helping, I guess I will be happy to see the new updates when my tenants come back.

16. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Do tell.
    Try
    Username: admin
    pass: 1234

17. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

No use, can;t access the routers login page, even with the cable, its like some kind of router proxy, that doesn't let you connect to servers from any game and blocks you from the login page, although there is no access to the router except if someone hacked the pass, and made this proxy, but doesn't seem logical,except...making it so, so I don't play any multiplayer games.

18. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

>1234

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey