1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

American Football

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by PUNK123, Jan 6, 2016.

?

Who will go all the way this year?

1. Panthers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Seahawks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Texans

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. Chiefs

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  5. Patriots

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  6. Steelers

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  7. Bengals

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Broncos

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Packers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Vikings

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Redskins

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Cardinals

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

This is the time of year where fans of the pigskin rejoice at their team's success(or dwell in the misery of our favorite organization's failings). The playoffs are around the corner, while i sit here waiting for my depressing team's next draft. But enough of my dirty bird woes, who do you think will go all the way this year? Who will win the mvp award? My personal opinion is that the only deserving person is the lone productive wr on the falcon's squad. Also i wouldnt mind explaining to any and everyone why Antonio brown's year was less inspiring and difficult than Jone's.
    [​IMG]

@icemusher @dual_chiecken @Darknighte9

wow looking at it i am feeling less encouraged at making this thread

icemusher likes this.
  2. Darknighte9

Darknighte9 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. KAG Competitive League

Rooting for my Cards to go the distance. I think they will arrive much more prepared in the playoffs then they were facing the Seahawks last week. Also, AFC is going to be interesting, I wouldn't be surprised if the Broncos or even the Steelers come out on top as AFC champs. Bengals have not proven they can get out of the first round and the Patriots are flat out depleted.

3. PUNK123

Edelman should be back for their first game though. It is kinda a coin toss whether he will be a factor, you could argue that dez bryant wasnt useful after he broke his foot and came back(though edelman has been practicing in a limited fashion for over a month). Still i just do not think the steelers have the defense to come out on top. I can imagine Logan ryan with safety help shutting down martavius and malcolm butler shutting down antonio. The only things i dont see possible are the texans or broncos beating the chiefs.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  4. In the NFC I have my fingers crossed that the Redskins will make it past a few rounds.
    Though at the NFC I see the Cardinals Coming out on top since the panthers had the easiest schedule ever and are overrated.
    AFC I have high hopes my Broncos will make it again if manning doesn't get destroyed xD

5. PUNK123

They faced good teams, offensively good not defensively good. They will get squashed if they replay the seahawks or have to contend with cardinals. I find the need to clarify that i think their nfc opponent(minus the bucs) were a pretty stout group. The falcons wouldve swept with a wr2 and the saints wouldve swept if they had a legit wr1 or cb2(brandon browner is a pleb/old and brandin cooks is good but doesnt have the fundamentals). Also lol i still hate you for jinxing our amazing year(it totally wasnt the talent deficiency or anything)

6. I don't know much about the NFL, but I do play football at my school. All I can say is, I'm bad at picking fantasy teams. And the Niners coach had cool hair, so I liked him...

PUNK123 likes this.
  7. PUNK123

football tommorow whoop! chiefs gonna beat texans and bengals are gonna squash the steeler's dreams. Oh and on Sunday seahawks will prob beat vikings and redskins beat packers.

icemusher likes this.
  8. Hell Focking no, Steelers ftw

PUNK123 likes this.
  9. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

The things I've watched of American football, I seriously do not see how you can keep interested in it for a whole game. It's as if once they drop the ball they have to wait ten minutes just to start again...

10. Cobramuziek86

Cobramuziek86 Arsonist

11. PUNK123

I can't exactly offer a rebuttal if i do not know what sports you watch.
    fak off

12. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

American Football? You mean that show that my relatives yell at?

I don't know if it's just me, but I find no enjoyment in watching competitive sports. Which is weird saying I enjoy watching archived CS:GO tourneys and other things of the sort.

13. Darknighte9

Darknighte9 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. KAG Competitive League

Lol when this thread becomes a discussion about whether or not football is an interesting sport to watch.

Back to football though, only got two see the second half of PIT vs CIN. Cinci shot themselves in the foot multiple times towards the end. Honestly sucks since they were in a position to win and the Steelers are notorious for getting away with cheap shots. Doesn't get much easier for Pittsburgh though tbh since they have to go to Denver next weekend.

J-man2003 likes this.
  14. Along the way they hurt Antonio Brown and their QB didn't they?

Mods: BlueLuigi