1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ammo doesn't swap

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Klokinator, Nov 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Okay first, this bug has pissed me off for weeks now, but I kept forgetting about it. In a match where I kept water bombing Yagger then trying to bombjump over things, this bug became incredibly annoying.

Category: KAG Client

Operating system: Win7 (Should happen on everything I believe.)

Build number: 947

Description: Basically, if knight or archer purchase two or more ammo types, use that type, and then run out, it does NOT swap to the other type automatically. For the archer, this means using a bomb arrow will NOT swap back to regular arrows or fire or water. For knight this means using regular and water bombs requires an extra couple of seconds in the F menu to swap them out. Horribly annoying.

Steps to reproduce: Purchase water arrows, fire them, laugh as you have to manually swap. Purchase water and regular bombs, use one up, laugh as it doesn't swap.

Screenshots/Videos: If you need a video, I'll get you one. This should be self explanatory though.

Kazaco: Feature at this point, hasn't been changed at this point in time.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2015
  2. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

I don't think it is a bug. I'm pretty sure that it does the same thing with Mines, Water Bombs, and Bombs with knight.

3. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Well if it's a "feature", it sucks and it's terrible. Why would I want to use up one of my ammo types and not switch to another automatically?

4. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Tested and confirmed (e. and reported). I'm not actually sure if this is a bug, but it is definitely existent.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
  5. JeysonMcfly

JeysonMcfly Catapult Fodder

Klokinator, dude. You don't need to hold F to swap to other ammo. Just "tap" F and it should switch.

6. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

This.... hurts me.
    How to switch items:
    Tap F, you'll switch
    Hold F, click the ammo type you want, this is easier for Archer, because they have 4 types of ammo as opposed to two.

Also, hearts/healing items cannot be selected with F switching. Save for when you're out of ammo, the game will auto-select them and they will become what you use when you hit space.
    EDIT: Wait, wait, wait, it DOES swap, it just doesn't update the graphic, why does it matter?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
    kilmanio and JeysonMcfly like this.
  7. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Handy to know! That'll fix a lot of things for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.