1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Monsteri, Sep 6, 2013.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

So the new Amnesia game is coming out in 4 days, available for preorder now. I'm a bit worried it won't live up to the hype since it's developed by thechineseroom, not the original Amnesia devs. Still probably going to my preorder bucket today. My biggest wish is that the AI isn't as easy to figure out as it was in The Dark Descent. Any bets on how scary it's gonna be? What sucked in original Amnesia?
    [​IMG]

2. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

Haven't played Amnesia, and probably will not for a long time. Judging from the chair's expression the picture though, I bet this game is going to be pretty scary.

3. Taiga

Taiga Based God Donator

I'm a huge fan of the Amnesia series, lately instead of buying it because I figured it wouldn't even be worth the trouble i've just been watching my favorite Youtuber cover it. (TheRadBrad)

Maverick and Guitarman like this.
  4. JoshTG

JoshTG Ballista Bolt Thrower

I heard the game was way easier than the first :/

5. Taiga

Taiga Based God Donator

The fans needed the game to dumb down. lol.

6. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Yeah I forgot about this thread, but it was quite the blunder. Buyer's remorse general.

Mods: BlueLuigi