1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Amount of players viewable on Steam

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Humblar_Tabulu, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Humblar_Tabulu

Humblar_Tabulu TURTLE Turtle turtle... Donator

Ok...

I KNOW there is a way to do this, but I can't figure it out for the life of me...

How in the world do you view how many people are currently playing the game? I've seen it done through steam, but just can't figure it out...

For the amount of hours I have into this game, you'd think I'd know the answer to this, BUT I DON'T!!! lol

Thank you to anyone that can help me out. :wink::thumbs_up:

Turtle

2. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

I googled "view steam player counts". Research is an important skill. Anyway;

kiggitykaggitykoo.png

Apart from a massive boon from a steam sale (even if most decided kag sucked and quit immediately), KAG is in decline.

It's pretty impressive it took so long for the initial numbers to drop off though. Three months!

Once KAG is "finished" a good steam sale should see the numbers surge and keep up there for another few months, before the only ones left are the cockroaches oldfags.

3. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

What was it that happened in February that caused such a massive drop from January?

4. Humblar_Tabulu

Humblar_Tabulu TURTLE Turtle turtle... Donator

thanks for this... I googled a bunch of crap, but none would give desired results

5. ^ Seems backwards2 me

6. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Wow those are some interesting results! Hopefully a sale will increase the KAG population. I'll make some in depth tutorials for each class so noobs don't rage quit so fast lol