1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Any way to link my Steam account to my kag2d account?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Blue_Tiger, Apr 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Haxor Tester

I bought KAG on Steam, however my PC is kinda.. well very crappy. I see quite a bit of framedrop and having Steam open in the background does not help.

I opened KAG.exe in the King Arthur's Gold file of steamapps and saw it worked perfectly, except I had to sign in without the aid of Steam. I created a kag2d account but there seems to be no simply found way to link my Steam account with my kag2d account to gain access to the game without running Steam.

So yeah, any way to link the accounts or workaround methods to play the game without running Steam would be appreciated =).

2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

In the main menu of KAG (if you run with steam), you will find at the bottom a button to set email and password, this should give you access to to login on both forums and game.

3. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Haxor Tester

Okay, thank you! Is there no way to use this account as my connected account instead of my current one (Blue_Tiger (?))?

4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Contact support (support@thd.vg), I'm not sure what the possibilities, but I think it's not possible.

Blue_Tiger likes this.
  5. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Haxor Tester

Okay, thank you :)!

6. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

@Mazey it's definitely possible. I had my steam account linked to an already existing kag2d one via support.

Mazey likes this.
  7. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Haxor Tester

Yup, I contacted them and now everything has been changed! :). Thanks for the help again.

Mazey and Trumbles like this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.