1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[AOE] Asia-Pacific Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Foxodi, Dec 4, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

-Upon request either server can be used for Clan Wars.
    -Shoutout to incarnum for server support.
    -Supported by [AOE] Arthur's Original Elite.

NAME: [AOE] Bar Brawl
    Rapid Death Match mode
    12 slots
    Has 90% of the available RDM maps
    1 Bomb / 40 Arrows
    Dedicated server in Sydney, Australia
    IP : PORT: 113.212.96.138:50301

NAME: [AOE] Asia Death Match
    Rapid Death Match mode
    12 slots
    Has 90% of the available RDM maps
    1 Bomb / 40 Arrows
    Dedicated server in Tokyo, Japan
    IP : PORT: 210.175.52.172:50301

ITROLLEDU, SARGRA13, Noburu and 6 others like this.
  2. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

As this is currently the only Australian server, it will be a 18player (I might experiment with player numbers) CTF until further notice.
    Name: [AOE] AUSSIE CTF

[edit - trelawney] took the liberty of renaming your thread

3. caboose15

caboose15 Shipwright

i was wondering why i have been banned on this server i go off the game and then when i come back it says you are banned on this server please unbann me please

4. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

You were either afk for 15minutes or your ping went too high; either way it should only last a few minutes.

5. KillSpammer

KillSpammer Shipwright

Uhh, Hi I've been playing on this server for about two weeks. I never really talk or anything and just play, I went to connect 2 days ago and I was banned, I don't know why and I don't know if its temp or perm? Halp!

6. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

2 days ago? Well can you join now? People get random bans all the time, because its a buggy game. If you can't join now then you will when I restart, which should be tomorrow.

7. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

Hey Foxodi, I went to log into AOE ctf a few minutes ago to find falling tents following which I was d/c I can continuely get into the server but each time I do it results in a d/c... are you aware of this issue?

8. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

I just became aware of it, thank you. This is due to the latest update and affects all servers once every 2days or so.

9. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

thanks Foxodi, I hope for long battles and less archer duels on your server.

10. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

I too hope for less archers... but I think this is an issue you got to bring up with MM rather then me.

11. HolyCorruption

HolyCorruption Shark Slayer

Hey foxi, i live in Australia and your server is on the top of my ping list in the map directrory in game, yet for some reason every time I go on I am getting lagg spikes maybe and getting banned. Its happening on almost all the servers I go on... any help?

12. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

If it's happening on all servers, then it's clearly a problem on your end :O Is this just since update? You need to search the forums for other people in a similar situation.

13. Pitbull7

Pitbull7 Shopkeep Stealer

fox 2 things 1 U can hardly get on to your server cause it is always full and 2 can u do the aoe climbing server again

14. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

1. So? Get your own server :D It sucks that auskag disappeared already, but there will be another Australian server up soonish*
    2. Nope, the update broke climbing :( There was only 1 good climbing map that was possible and its kinda broken now.

15. Pitbull7

Pitbull7 Shopkeep Stealer

actually i tried to make a server then got confused when ip adress's came in to the picture

16. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

Now that the Official Australian Server is up, this has reverted back to a 12player RDM match permanently (or until zombies come out) with a range of new maps.
    Name: [AOE] Bar Brawl

I'd like to take this time to brag about being the longest running Australian Server in KAG's history.
    Also at 3pm today I observed 55 people playing on Australian servers. Public holiday ftw.

SARGRA13 likes this.
  17. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

Updated with new Japanese RDM.

18. Reaper7m5

Reaper7m5 Shipwright

Hey i was banned on AOE Asia Death Match... I think it was because i made some kegs... I honestly didnt think that i would be banned for making them... My ingame name is Reaper7m5 clan tag is BAMF...
    Im sorry for making them. Please unban me, I know now not to build them. I realy like this server.

19. Hmmm?

Correct me if im wrong, but Asia Death Match is a rapid death match server you can only be archer and knight so how could you make kegs?

ITROLLEDU and Foxodi like this.
  20. Reaper7m5

Reaper7m5 Shipwright

Dont worrie i was auto kicked for high ping i think..

Mods: jackitch