1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Aphelion again, dont close.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sc20ka, Jul 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sc20ka

sc20ka Shark Slayer

please do not close the topic, post it to "https://forum.kag2d.com/members/aphelion3371.11393/"

OH MY GOD!
    Administration!
    think who give the opportunity to "freeze" the players, as well as their kick!

Now for example one of your "players" with orange and nickname "moderator" (I call them) threw two players, one was for that, but the second (that was me) "was in the wrong place at the wrong time" and did something that I wanted to fix soon.

1. I wanted to help another team and built one building, built when I realized that they will not be able to use it when I went to chop wood came another player from my team and started to destroy everything when the "moderator" We saw that he freez I asked him to wait so I could catch him translate his explanation. but he at once without slowing getting kicked both and banneded.

PLEASE TEACH THE ADEQUACY OF moderator!

Server: aphellion Rawle play

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
  2. wat is english and this thread

3. Piano

Piano Bison Rider

@Kouji
    bst thread wowowow

4. If you want to contact Aphelion, start a conversation with him. Not a forum thread.

Noburu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.