1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

API Error: Could not create THD account

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Egholm, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Egholm

Egholm Shipwright

Operating system: Windows 7, 64 bit
    Build number: 1390
    Description: I've had this bug for a few weeks and they seem to appear at random and sometimes i could just press esc and it would be normal again. Now it continues to give me this error though.

When I try to launch KAG through Steam it goes to the client as always and then I press play. The following images appear right away.

PS: I saw someone else posted about this bug but it was in General Discussions and poorly described with OS etc. So I posted it here instead.

Screenshots/Videos:

Attached Files:

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

These issues should be fixed now.

3. Beerolicious

Beerolicious Catapult Fodder

Operating system: Windows 8
    Build number: 9600
    Description: The top three images appear as soon as I press "play", the bottom two appear after I select "I'm new". I've been having this problem for months now. I haven't found a way to fix it, although I have seen a suggestion about changing my name since it worked for someone else, I'd rather not do that though. The only way I'm able to play is by selecting offline mode.

Attached Files:

4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

We don't consider it a bug in client. It happens usually when the game has problems for some reason connecting with Steam. Usually reboot helps. If not then there must be something that is blocking our game from contacting the API.