1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application asger75

Discussion in 'For Forum Mods (closed)' started by asger75, Jun 28, 2017.

1. asger75

asger75 Haxor

I joined KAG in 2012, Nearly 5 years ago, this is my application to become forum moderator.

I am overly/depressingly active on forums. I think I can judge maps, I made some, people judged them and now I know what punk and mcrifel hate, and I know what normal players hate. I'm not biased, I like very few KAG players, and none of them make maps. I'm a skilled sass master as @Pirate-Rob knows. <-- that's my skill. I am nearly as sassy as Galen... nearly. I'm fairly calm. I have fair judgement. I am an Australian so I understand the English language on a level just below Germans according to Galen. oh wait, I guess you're reading this Galen, so according to you.
    Seriously though I believe I am a good pick for forum moderator, the only one on the forums more than me is grey guard.

Biurza and FunATuns like this.
  2. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Rejected.