1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Application] stabborazz

Discussion in 'For Forum Mods (closed)' started by stabborazz, Sep 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stabborazz

stabborazz Arsonist Staff Alumni

• Why are you suited for this position ?
    I remember the first time I used the forums, wich was back in february 2013. I ended up getting a spam warning from Furai becouse I didn't really know how to work with the forums. From that day I have been using the forums atleast a few times a day. I can acces the forums at almost any moment of the day on my phone and I'm always online when I'm on my pc. My time zone is +1
    I know, I don't really post alot, I don't seem "that" active. So alot of people on the forums don't even know me. However, this doesn't mean that I don't read or follow any threads, I spend alot of time reading posts / conversations but I don't post something myself when I don't feel like its necessary. I only post alot in conversations that are of importance to me in-game. From being an admin on several servers in-game I know how to handle people that break the rules. I also have a little bit of experience with moderating on forums becouse I'm a moderator on Aphelion's KAG Servers forum group.
    I always stay neutral and don't pick sides in a fight / problematic situation so I can solve the problem as good as possible without making anyone angry.
    • any recommendations from other current moderators ?
    I don't think that any current moderator would recommend me becouse they don't know me that good. However any recommendations are welcome.
    • Section's you think you have the skill's to help in ?
    I read these 3 sections alot. And in all 3 of these sections there is currently only 1 mod.
    Miscellaneous: I really like the Miscellaneous section, its always interesting and fun to read. There are alot of threads in there for only 1 (currently) moderator to handle.

Other games: I'm a gamer of hearth and soul. I play KAG alot, but I play a ton of other games and I know alot of other games. I love the discussions about these games and its often that people get in a fight over an argument when discussing or comparing other games. (Don't even get started on the Terraria vs Starbound).

Trench Run: Ive only played the demo of Trench Run, but I already love it and made some video's about it from wich I uploaded 1 to youtube. When the game gets released + updated from time to time the section will grow and alot more threads will be posted.
    Thank you for your time.
    -stabborazz

an_obamanation likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.