1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Archer crosshair

Discussion in 'Help' started by DragonShark, May 31, 2015.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. DragonShark

DragonShark The one post after the other. Donator

Is it possible that I can change the texture of the archer crosshair? It's kind of invisible to my eyes because I don't really know where I shoot atm.

2. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

I don't know what's wrong with archer crosshair , but every one of us has his own taste and the great thing in KAG is that you can customize/mod anything you want.
    here is the path for the archer crosshair:
    KAG\Base\Entities\Characters\Archer
    the file name is "ArcherCursor.png"
    ArcherCursor.png
    you can edit it or change it however you want , just be sure you won't ruin your game or mess with the frame size.
    I hope this helps.

3. DragonShark

Ok thanks, it will cost some time though to make but I will try.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 31, 2015, Original Post Date: May 31, 2015 ---

Ok so I made this crosshair but as soon as I go ingame the crosshair is not visible. Any help?

Attached Files:

4. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

I'm sure you did something else wrong , the sprite you made works with no issues. Actually I tried it and it worked (tho I don't know why you changed it this way)
    screen-15-05-31-17-23-45.png screen-15-05-31-17-23-48.png
    be sure you replaced the old one with the one you made and it will work as it's supposed to [unless if there is something else wrong in your KAG game].

DragonShark likes this.
  5. DragonShark

Ok so I also don't know why it didn't work the first time it now works though.

By the way thank you for uploading some screenshots because I noticed that it was way too big so I edited a new crosshair. This one is actually really efficient because it's small and precise. With that you have 4 colours, White is when to probably not shoot, green is a great fast arrow shooting technique with the arrow flying a good amount, the orange is 1 arrow fully loaded at max range and at last red is the triple shot. This will help me a lot!

Attached Files:

blackjoker77777 likes this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey