1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Archer Training.

Discussion in 'Help' started by DragonShark, May 17, 2014.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. DragonShark

DragonShark The one post after the other. Donator

Once long long ago, there was a boy very n00b at Knight, and he made a post for training in Knight.
    580 hours later, he got really pro.
    But at the 600 hours, he started to realize that there was another class too, the archer... :bow:
    --- TUN TUN TUUUN! ---

So, as the title says, I need some training in archer.
    I got some already, but didn't have enough.
    It would be really nice if one of you guys could help me in archer and become pro.
    Like I did with Kedram in knight, I trained every evening and got really good.
    So, if you want to help me and train every 1 to 4 days, just messege me in Skype or in Steam,
    or just start a convo in the KAG forums.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DragonShark

If you help, I will be so thankfull.
    - DragonShark

2. levi9

levi9 Bison Rider

Uh... hi... i am sry but i cant rly do skype or steam.. but i can help you any day i can with archer lessons. Just ask me Any one you want to do.. 1. archer traps. 2. archer as pro. 3.archer good aiming and timing. and also. 4.cant see archer trap. Just pick one and ill help you teach that choice you choosed.. :) ill always check if i get the chance to :D :spam::migrant: :oops:Dafug is that guy doing jumping like a brison?? :smug:Hes and noob.. he will die in 1 second.... If your that archer who is shooting arrows at an noob... then i have teached all the lessons and you are an pro archer :D25252525

H3llO and Rayne like this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey