1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Archers should have plz read in thread........

Discussion in 'Archer' started by buster-boy17, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buster-boy17

buster-boy17 suries gard

Archers should have 3 hearts and every coin u have onely buys u one arows one coin buys u like 3 or 2 and how knights should not be able to wear the archer head its so retarted and Archers are awsome just needs some touches.Now the cool things about archer they can clim tree's they can kill knight or make they sheild go weaird and then should again quicking to kill then thats cool and how u can hide in tops of tree's i got a tip to hide in tops on tree's in archer then wait for all tog o to battle they walk under u then u jump from tree to tree then when they die u stay in top hiding then u move then climb up towers then hide again then capm out back of there tower then when builders come out to get stone u go in the door then go builder but when u go builder make sure u have some stone and team doors wood then u stone of the spawn then u dig out and block all tower from them getting up if they break it fast then u go cap it its an awsome TIP works to just takes some skill.please do some relpies on this from buster-boy17.:)

Gofio, Gonf, ComboBreaker and 6 others like this.
  2. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

I don't like saying this because my main class is archer... But... They are too OP. At first archers did have 3 hearts but then they found out about how OP they really are.

3. buster-boy17

buster-boy17 suries gard

OP means? and i know i want them to hvae 3 hearts just because they shoot does not mean that thye hvae F***ing 2 hearts and not 3 like every other thing as 3 hearts but of course archer

Noburu likes this.
  4. Maverick

Maverick Haxor

OP means overpowered.

5. buster-boy17

buster-boy17 suries gard

oh ok i know they are a bit and archers being noobs like never go out in battle they just sit in behind tower and so dum they try shoot people and just shoot a wall some people on KAG need some skills badly!.

Noburu and Beef like this.
  6. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

"OP" means over powered. the reason why they only have 2 hearts is because the tested this an they turned out to be to "OP"
    :P

7. Antman

Antman Base Burner

Having this done would not only make the other classes no fun.. But archer would be no fun either :S

Gofio and Bunnyboy like this.
  8. Riletyface

Riletyface Horde Gibber

Make your worlds plausible and then I will listen.

9. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

can i go 'wtf did i just read' here?

thebonesauce, Gofio, Sarathos and 6 others like this.
  10. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

11. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

I sort of tuned out automatically half way through the original post. Buster next time add punctuation to your posts, it makes it a lot easier for readers to understand your point.

12. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

I just love how the entire post is just one gigantic run-on sentence. Reading it is literally like listening to someone talking really fast and making almost no sense at all.

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

... If your intention was just to make me laugh at you.

That is what you were trying to do, right?

13. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

1.) As it has already been said, archers would be too powerful with 3 hearts, especially the ones that camp in towers. They'd be able to heal easily, and probably never die to even bombs
    2.) Terrible idea because any good archer would be able to get 250 arrows in no time if they start with just 5. Hit enemy once, get 15 arrows. Hit a catapult once, get 45 arrows. Terrible, terrible idea.
    3.) Just because a class is "awesome" doesn't mean it should be made overpowered, all classes should be equal

Either that, or you are trolling, and if you are trolling, you are very good at it.

14. potatomcwhiskey

potatomcwhiskey Undercover Griefer Donator Tester

Its like watching a trainwreck filled with people you don't like. Horrific, glorious, and disturbingly satisfying.

A++ would let eyes bleed again.

I'm just going to pretend you're actually a dog named Buster who has learned how to type but hasn't acquired the knowledge or understanding about game balance to make a real judgement but your doggy brain is just filled with ideas on how to change the game.

15. DarkHairedIrish

DarkHairedIrish Shopkeep Stealer

Archers should have 3 hearts and every coin you have only buys you 2 or 3 arrows instead of one. Knights should not be able to wear the archer head. It's so retarded looking. Archers are awesome just needs some touches. Now the cool thing about archers are that they can clim trees and they can kill any knight or make their shield go weird. Then that's cool how you can hide on tops of tree's. I got a tip to hide in tops of tree's. Archer's then wait for all the knights to battle their way under you then you jump from the tree to tree shooting arrows at them. Then when they die, you stay on top hiding. Then you move and then climb up towers, hide, and camp out of the tower. Then when builders come out to get stone you go in the door and go builder. But when you go builder make sure you have some stone and wood for team doors. Then you stone some of the spawn and dig and block the tower from the enemy. Getting up encase the enemy breaks it fast. Then you go and cap it. It's an awesome tip. Works well to just take some skill. Please discuss among your selves. - buster-boy17.

Here is the more proper English version. English please :)

16. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

i have one more tip to add:
    WRITE IN NORMAL ENGLISH PLEASE!

also: the archer is already a little OP.
    IMO they should just nerf archers by making arrows expensive, (15 coins for ten arrows, for example) and by making the gray arrows able to stun, but not to hurt knights.

afroman1 likes this.
  17. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

You guys have time to lose for correcting his text. He is readable, that's all we need.
    Also, making all you said for the archer will be too much OP like others said.

Gofio and Riletyface like this.
  18. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Hardly. There's only one punctuation mark in the whole wall of illegible text.

What the hell is he saying here for example? (I cut out the part semi-randomly because I didn't know where his sentences (if he had any) started or ended.)
    NO. IDEA.

I would love to help buster, being part of the Ivory Tower, but this job is too big for me.

19. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

It's not that hard to understand.
    He has a tip:
    You camp in a tree and wait for the enemy to pass you on their way to battle.
    Then you jump from tree to tree and when they die (the people who passed you before) you hide again.
    Then you climb up their towers (using arrows, obviously) and wait for builders to come out to mine stone.
    When they do that, you go through the now open doors.

"all tog o to battle"
    all to go to battle

20. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Suggestion: Give archers range of 5 tiles, 6 hearts and let them climb air to fly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.