1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Astro1234 [Rejected]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Astro1234, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Astro1234

Astro1234 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Which continent are you from?
    I am from Australia around the southern area.

How often do you play?

Approximately a hour to two hours on weekdays and anywhere from 1-5 hours on weekends or holidays.

What times are usually available?
    Normally from 4:00pm too 9:00pm on weekdays however on Wednesday around 5:00pm too 8:30pm on weekends normally 9:00am to 10:00pm (UTC +10).

Which well-known servers have you had admin on before?
    I have had admin on a few sandbox servers however I am not sure if they are well known.
    They are called Sandbox reborn and Thermous Sandbox and also a few classic servers. I have not applied for or gotten admin on any servers recently

How did you get admin?
    I applied for one and one the owner gave it to me through in-game play.

How long were you admin?
    I was admin until the servers shut down.

Was your admin ever removed?
    No it has not been.

Do you have any recommendations from Guards, Official KAG Server Admins, server owners or other notable people?
    No. I do not believe in asking for recommendations as it can lead to less reliable recommendations. This is due to people wishing to say yes, rather then making the other person feel bad. Due to this, I have not asked anyone, instead, they are free to write their thoughts on me below.

Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin/other information

I try to be calm headed or go on a rampage. I know a fair bit of rcon which I have taught myself and asked questions about over the time I have played King Arthurs Gold.

I try to not be bias and make sure everyone has fair rights and are treated equally, however I used to mostly play sandbox and modded servers I have started to move towards and official servers and game modes like ctf, tdm, etc.

I have been a lot more active recently and hope to continue being more active. Also, I have memorized the rules and have been playing since around 2011, I played on my brothers and sisters account before this account was created

I know how to deal with griefers and team killers. Also Toffie0 (my sister), has taught me a few things along with how to moderate and I will be happy to ask for help, I am often available through steam, discord or forums, I have also been admin before and have made a few maps for Chrispen on his modded servers

Discord
    Astro4321#5252

2. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

I don't think I've seen you around before, or you've been around but haven't stood out to me. On that basis, I'm giving a -1
    You should chat with people more in the aus discord and let people get to know you

3. Pineapple

Pineapple Arsonist Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. KAG Competitive League
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

You may have potential as admin, but you aren't known enough in the community. As @epsilon said, you should probably get to know the community a bit more. So my opinion is a +0 for now. Maybe once you join the community a bit more our opinions might change. ::)::thumbs_up:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Rejected.