1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Astro1234

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Astro1234, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Astro1234

Astro1234 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Region: Australia

A short description on why you want to become a tester:
    I enjoy the games that Transhuman design produces and I would be delighted if I could participate in the testing and reporting bugs/glitches in the games.

Have you ever used IRC?
    Yes, I hop on Irc once a day, for a minimum of three hours on weekdays and eight hours on weekends.
    What OS do you use?
    Windows 10 (both tester and non tester version) and Windows 8

Find a bug in KAG or TR and give a brief bug report on it or give some constructive feedback on a feature in one of those games.

I suggest adding a handgun to Commando within Trench Run. The handgun would deal a fifth of the health of the enemy, and have a reload time of two seconds. It is a weak weapon as it encourages the user to still use the dagger and is a secondary weapon. This would be beneficial because Command has the ability to attack from afar when in a grave situation.

Any other information you'd like us to know or take into consideration?
    i have played KAG sense 2013 (including classic) and have been enjoying playing Transhuman games since I started .I also draw pixel art in my spare time and I have previously made maps for the server, Wizard Wars.

Thank you for your consideration,
    Yours sincerely, Astro1234

toffie0 likes this.