1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rejected "ATaleOfTwoCities" by Didgedy

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ni, Oct 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

2. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Tent is to close to flags, houses are nice touch but I don't know if it would fit official cycle, resource placement just deep underground + one fatty rat with drill and friends and we have rat haven. Okay jokes aside, map need better resource spread, and it's bit too long for kag standarts, I mean tomato bombs and lagging. No.

3. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Too big, and rat heaven as Ferre saied. The map is huge but for some reason the flags are ultra close to tent. Its a no for me.

4. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Rejected

5. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

This map gimmick has seen many iterations. Its just a flat map once it deteriorates with the flags too close to spawn and too much dirt. No from me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.